Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Oulton Park Camping
  • Baron_von_drais
    Free Member

Thinking of going watching the touring cars at Oulton Park in June and camping over on the Saturday night. Anyone got any experiences? What are the facilities (showers/toilets) like?

Mrs von Drais will be in attendance and doesn’t do “roughing it”

almightydutch
    Free Member

Not done it myself as I’m always in the Paddock when staying at Oulton, but plenty of fields with Toilet blocks everywhere and you can have a walk over to the paddock for shower blocks.

The mrs will be roughin it though. It aint like staying at the Thistle Hotel at Brands Hatch

Baron_von_drais
    Free Member

Thanks for that.

She loves camping and doesn’t bother about electric hook-ups etc. As long as there is a clean shower block she’ll be fine.

uplink
    Free Member
    Baron_von_drais
    Free Member

Thanks for the link, uplink.

I had already looked on website but didn’t see that! Too early on a Sunday for thinking.

LordSummerisle
    Free Member

I dont ‘do’ the touring cars, but i often camp overnight at Oulton when i am marshalling – As said, they’ve been building a new toilet and shower block in the trees behind Old Hall.
    The ground is fairly flat… but then slopes closer to the track.

To get to the Eastgate entrance: Turn off the A49 onto Coach Road. At the end of Coach Road (the old Lodge gate is straight ahead), turn left then immediately right, and right again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Oulton Park Camping’ is closed to new replies.