Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Otterbox iPhone Covers (Defender)
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Resigned to having to get one of these. My phone has to endure dust, being dropped occasionally, sandpaper-in-pocket interfaces, etc etc. My last one is a bit trashed. Just a quick question, does the Defender have a screen protector integrated or does one have to get one of these separately?

EDIT: Or are there any other ones worth looking at?

Cougar

OH got the Commuter recently and it came with a screen protector, so I’d imagine the Defender does too.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Was it one of the ones where you have to stick it on yourself Cougar or is it “part” of the case? As such, was sensitivity affected (that sounds like a condom question 🙂 )?

geoffj

Dunno, but I had the defender for the iPhone 3G and that did have a screen protector built in.

I’ve just ordered the Griffin alternative for my iPhone 4, but its not arrived yet – worth a look.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Griffin-Survivor-Military-Tested-iPhone/dp/B004R97CXI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1308126467&sr=8-3

Edit: Might chafe a bit though in a skinny jeans pocket 😉

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

That Griffin jobbie looks a bit too “soldier” for me 🙂

How protective is the Otterbox Commuter one then?

5thElefant
    Free Member

I have a defender for an iphone 3 and it does have a built in screen protector (rigid and integrated). I have the equivalent for the ipad and it came with a stick on film.

So… no idea what the iphone 4 defender has.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Edit: Might chafe a bit though in a skinny jeans pocket

😆

I commend your memory sir.

GrahamS

Likewise any recommendations for an iPhone handlebar mount (preferably rain/waterproof)?

toys19
    Free Member

I’ve got an otterbox for my desire hd its the commuter series
    here

I think its rad, I have a fumbling, fat fingers, lack of concentration disorder called spamheaditis which ensures I drop fones with depressing regularity, they always end up knackered, so far after 7 months with this baby its all going well.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Otterbox iPhone Covers (Defender)’ is closed to new replies.