Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • OT: X-Box one or PS4 ???
  • cr500dom
    Free Member

I`ve never had a Games console, and I quite fancy one, but I have no idea as to the pros and cons of either, so I thought I would ask the STW collective ?

Any thoughts ?
    Cheers
    Dom

Drac

No easy answer pros and cons to both so you need to look and see what your friends use to play online then go for that.

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

Go with whichever console has the exclusive titles you like the look of. I like the Gears of War series, Fable and Forza. That’s why I picked the 360 over PS3. But I’m still undecided over xb1 or PS4 yet. Not really any stand out titles on either at the moment.

the_lecht_rocks

Ps4 now charges for online play, shame.

parkesie
    Free Member

A new bike.

chomp
    Free Member

at the moment I’d say a Wii-U or PS3 and some of the great games that have been released in the last few years. That’ll set you back a couple of hundred at most and then save up and get one of the new ones middle of next year

ChuckMorris
    Free Member

Which ever the majority of you’re friends have to get the best online experience.

I would say that if you like your gadgets, then the xbox one. It does a lot more than just play games. The Kinect camera is brilliant but I’ve not used for any games.

PS4 is also very good though.

patriotpro
    Free Member

You need to be putting at least £4k down for a first console 😉

Failing that a 360 will serve you well.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Im quite happy with GT4 and my PS2, still!

molgrips
    Free Member

Go with whichever console has the exclusive titles you like the look of

This.

Or, pick up a PS3 for cheap – still loads of life left in them.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘OT: X-Box one or PS4 ???’ is closed to new replies.