Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • OT Where can I buy a TomTom without worries? Good price etc.
  • TooTall
    Free Member

spey – I used to think like that – note used to. My wife wanted one (she moved here from the USA, having trouble with our road system – I understand) and it was invaluable. We’ve just come back from a 3000 mile road trip in the USA – faultless door to door navigation across there from our downloaded GPS map. You can’t knock that.
    As with anything – driving ‘heads up’ is essential and awareness of where you are a must – but it is great technology.

uplink
    Free Member

And I bet the box of old maps you end up with got costs less than the pile of fvkt old electronics you’ll have in a few years!

I Dunno, I reckon I have ~70 A2Zs – What’s that? £500?

Pauly

Having just moved to the South East of England, and regularly driving by myself I treated myself to a Tomtom 1 IQ. £150 from Halfords, and comes with full UK, Ireland and European (42 countries) mapping.
    It’s so much handier than using a map by yourself; you can use the postcode, address, even longitude and latitude to let it know where you want to go! Small enough to carry about with you as well, and you can get it to give directions if you’re walking.

Finding it really handy.

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘OT Where can I buy a TomTom without worries? Good price etc.’ is closed to new replies.