• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • OT: Participants sought for climbing research at Awesome Walls Sheff – Feb 2016
  • daveagiles
    Free Member

I am looking for participants for my next Ph.D. study, which is taking place in February 2016 at Awesome Walls Sheffield.

The study aims to explore determinants of climbing performance and the effectiveness of specific coaching interventions. Participation will involve attending two sessions at the wall, on two consecutive days (weekends, evening and daytime available). If you would like to take part you will need to meet the following criteria:
    – You are a competent lead climber
    – You can lead climb indoors on-sight (first time without rest) between 6a+ (min) and 6b+ (max)
    – You are between the age of 18 and 45
    – You do not suffer from any known cardiovascular diseases or illnesses
    – You are not taking oral contraceptives (women) [They interfere with saliva samples]

More details may be found on http://www.climbingkinetics.co.uk and updates will be posted on Facebook (please feel free to like and share).

If you would like to participate, or would simply like more information, either reply below or drop me an email.

Thank you,

Dave Giles

And the shiny poster…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘OT: Participants sought for climbing research at Awesome Walls Sheff – Feb 2016’ is closed to new replies.