Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • OT – origins of Dogging
  • speaker2animals

This is straight up. Oo er

Does anyone know where the term came from?

I always followed the line that the observer was supposedly walking the dog when, oh look, ooh er Mrs.

However, I know that some footie player was an early adept on Cannock Chase. Now having done a Trailquest on the chase last wkend I have subsequently been perusing the old OS map. This has led to me “discovering” Dogging Wood at the south end in the Cannock/hednesford environs.

Is this therefore, I submit, the true origin?

MrNutt
    Free Member

are you sure thats just “speaking” you’re doing 2 them? 😆

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

one (remaracably good looing) couple were at it in a layby on a right angle corner, where a bridleway caries straight on.

I’d already come flying down the bridleway, caught them at it, done the mandatory bel ring, hooping noises etc on the way to the pub.

On the way back with the rest of the monday night rideing group we climbed back up past said layby.

Picture if you will, an attractive girl, starkers apart from some daft heels runing around, everything bouncing everywhere, trying to get back round to the passanger door (which is locked, ohh how we laughed 🙂 )

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

On a similar note,

My appologies to the riders in Hope one sunday morning a few years ago who were treated to the impressive sight of me colllapsed in a drunken naked heap in the back of the misus’s car (she’d stollen the blanket) after one too many beers an JD’s during a lock-in the night before 🙂

happy days 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘OT – origins of Dogging’ is closed to new replies.