Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • OT – car help Milton Keynes
  • adjustablewench
    Free Member

So . . . Having a bit of a sense of humour failure.

Had a 6 hour round trip lined up to see a client, then got stuck in the horrendous traffic on the m1 – managed to finally escape and just as I got to Milton Keynes the car started making a horrendous noise.

Kind of on another Pilot I searched the local dealers and came here – however I realise if they do finally managed to peer at it they probably can’t squeeze it in today – and will probably charge me the earth.

Any local garage recommendations in the area.

And yes I am stupid I forgot to renew my breakdown cover as I was going to change cars after this one was service a few weeks ago – but didn’t. . . .ffs

Not sure what the stw member density is like round here – as there are no hills – but worth an ask

As I have nothing better to do atm 🙁

hatter

Mann motors in Leighton Buzzard are good if you can limp that far.

sbob
    Free Member

Breakdown cover normally follows the driver, not the car doesn’t it?
    Anyone local enough to fraudulently lend a hand? 🙂

benp1

Ione, you can probably buy breakdown cover and use it straight away, I know of others that have

That said, depending which cover you buy, if they can’t fix it by the roadside they’ll either drop you at a garage (and leave you at their mercy) or take you all the way back home

kimbers

Not sure what the stw member density is like round here – as there are no hills – but worth an ask

actually woburn is great

Sadly not sure of any garages as such

Ive used gpautosmk.co.uk to do my MOT and they didnt rip me off

adjustablewench
    Free Member

I’m back down this way on Monday so have left it with BET transmissions (it’s lost its gearbox oil) – currently sat in mk central station drinking shit tea and trying to sort a train back

Yes breakdown usually follows driver but I had cover included when I bought the car in the car itself but didn’t get around to replacing it when it expired due to surgery and then wanting to change the car

A very tedious saga . . .

darrell
    Free Member

You have to go BACK to that place

Poor you

kimbers

Oi MK is the city of the future !

I’ll be passing thru the station at 630 if you’re still around

adjustablewench
    Free Member

If I was still here at 6.30 I may cry – not that I don’t like the place, it’s just been a rubbish day.

My eldest son is jetting off to LA today – happy for him but I guess it is adding to my overall stress levels!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘OT – car help Milton Keynes’ is closed to new replies.