Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • OT- Anyone out there wanting a beatiful working Cocker bitch?
  • uphillcursing
    Free Member

Some buffoon and monumental time waster has just decided that after paying a deposit that they are no longer in a position to take her.

She has a pedigree full of field trail champions and is simply stunning. Would make someone the most loving and faithful pet/working dog/trail dog.

She is 8 weeks old and ready for a loving family.

psychle
    Free Member

🙁 wish I could have her… she’s lovely 🙂

cinnamon_girl

Must resist, must resist.

Good luck!

psychle
    Free Member

how can you resist those eyes!

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Must not let my wife see this…..

abennell
    Free Member

she is absolutely beautiful, wish it was in a months time, cant even look until after Xmas, where abputs are you and how much are you looking for?

crazy-legs

Anyone out there wanting a beatiful working Cocker bitch?

WANT, Yes.
    Can afford to give the time to, No. 🙁

ronjeremy
    Free Member

So tempting, somebody else say yes before I do!!

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Bugger it! Where are you?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

If only I could, if only I could. She looks perfect.

The best of luck to her and her new, undoubtedly happy, owners. I suspect she’ll be a screamer in the field, and if only…….if only……

uphillcursing
    Free Member

She is going to to be re-advertised on the gundog and kennel club websites tomorrow. If anyone wants full details let me know.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

if only I could, but my Collie would go mental, according to him we only have enough love for him and no-one else

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Can you please emai me details……..

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Where are you?

How much?

Thanks

Karinofnine

Just look at that little face! Beautiful. I have my hands more than full with Missy, but I’m sure someone will take her on.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

I’m serious BTW…

uphillcursing
    Free Member

Rather than mail everyone direct. We are in Northumberland.
    Wife is KC registered breeder.
    Pup has been docked,dew clawed, wormed, micro chipped and has had first inoculations.

Would be looking for £550. that is the price minus the deposit from the time waster.

I will pop email address in profile in a minute in case anyone would like more details/pics or a look at her pedigree.

uphillcursing
    Free Member

Zeds, you should have mail

oxnop
    Free Member

What a gorgeous looking little dog. Good luck

uphillcursing
    Free Member

There should be an email address now in my profile.

If anyone would like full details please drop me a line. My wife will provide all the information you could need in the morning. She is currently so upset. It is hard enough to say goodbye to the puppies as it is without all the extra upset.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Thanks, I’ve emailed back but am going to bed so will get back tomorrow – I’m on funny time due to working abroad…

ratadog

Agree, she is gorgeous. Not sure my old lab would cope with the new arrival though. Would ask her but she is snoring heavily at the moment and blocking access to one of the sofas. The other sofa is firmly occupied by the cat.

Driller
    Free Member

By ‘Docked’ I assume that you mean her tail has been cut off.

Please can you explain why this dog has been ‘docked’ when this practice is clearly illegal, unless carried for medical reasons.

Disfiguring a harmless animal for the sake of ‘fashion’ for a particular breed is utter cruelty.

You wouldn’t consider chopping a child’s finger off just because you thought it looked better with only three.

Barbaric! Stupid! Pointless!

mattbee

Soooo tempted.
    Ref docking, it’s legal for working dogs, must be done before 5 weeks and by a vet. If you saw the state some working dogs tails get in when they are retreiving game from overgrowth you’d understand. Even my Springer/Lab cross suffers; last week he sustained a few nasty and bloody cuts to his tail retreiving a rabbit from under a hedge. Docking stops this happening.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Edit: Sorry misread the title. 😀

Edric64
    Free Member

In England the following can be docked:

1. Hunt point retrieve breeds of any type or combination of types.

2. Spaniels of any type or combination of types.

3. Terriers of any type or combination of types.

Although you may not like it the law states that you can dock working dogs.

Del

she is stunning and will find a home in no time. do you have plans to breed again next year?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I ain’t docking Molly!

sharkbait
    Free Member

Driller, you obviously have no idea about working dogs. Docking them is pretty painless and saves them from damaging their tails in hedges, gorse, etc – its cruel not to dock them.

Edric64
    Free Member

Driller if you cut your knob off you wouldn’t be a dick!!

uphillcursing
    Free Member

Ref docking: I have two dogs. One docked and one not. The poor one with a full tail is often in the vets having it patched up.

Del, this was her first litter. May have one more litter in two years time. Certainly no more or sooner than that.

Drac

Lovely looking dog.

Glad my Mrs is in bed she’d want me to enquire.

Please can you explain why this dog has been ‘docked’ when this practice is clearly illegal, unless carried for medical reasons.

Only in your mind Driller.

MattEmulsion
    Free Member

Right dog, wrong time. Glad the Mrs doesn’t lurk on singletrackworld as well.

poppa
    Free Member

As far as I can tell it’s a bit like the theory behind circumcision. Pain/unpleasantness early on for decreased chances of pain/unpleasantness later.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I hope it works out for Zedsdead 🙂

uphillcursing
    Free Member

I am quite sure that the Mrs will have her off to some fantastic home soon enough. There is normally a waiting list but I thought I would try and do my bit as she was too upset this afternoon to do anything.

I simply thought that the demographic on here may well have the sort of person who could give a dog like this what she will need. They really are “turbocharged” exercise monsters. In return you get the brightest, most eager to please companion you could hope for.

Goodnight and thanks for all the nice comments. I will certainly keep you all informed of her progress.

uphillcursing
    Free Member

Just to let all those who showed an interest that she went to a new loving home the morning after this was posted. She is going to have a great life in a rural pub and spend her days alternating between shooting and lazing around in the pub in front of the fire. No doubt the locals will not be able to resist those eyes either and I sure the odd crisp/pork scratching will be slipped her way.

Simwit

I’m really pleased this has had a happy outcome, I can’t be the only one who was checking in regularly to see if she had found a fab new home. Sounds as though she will be very happy 😀

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)

The topic ‘OT- Anyone out there wanting a beatiful working Cocker bitch?’ is closed to new replies.