Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • OT: Anybody been to Teos windsurfing with Neilson?
  • liquid1000
    Free Member

Looking at a couple of weeks next year and wondered what the conditions were like for windsurfing? I am a proficient short board sailor.
    Cheers

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Not been to Teos as yet, but worth remebering that Teos is one of the their Beach ones, so not always the most hardcore sailing conditions (If hte Good Lord above had meant us to windsurf, he would never have given us arses to sit on! Get off yer board, ya big mincer! 😉 )

From talking to a few folks, it seems that Teos can have good wind, but you need to get away from the bay before you get any of it.
    I'd recommend the Anastasia, myself. Consistent good wind afternoons, cross shore on a wide open space. Loads of room to play. If you do go there, buy Pete a bar at his place in town. They'll know where it is! Pete's a local legend, an all round good man!

Avoid Sivota if wind is your thing. Great for wakeboarding, but not really that good for the wind.

liquid1000
    Free Member

cheers flash, have been to sivota and ortakent so well up on neilson beach clubs, have two nippers so Vass is out :0(

look4now
    Free Member

hi been to Dahab, Egypt twice, with Neilson's. excellent for windsurfing. Kids club great, all in perfect for family break. Mail me for pics and more info if you want

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘OT: Anybody been to Teos windsurfing with Neilson?’ is closed to new replies.