Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Osprey Raptor 6 or 10 hydration pack?
  • ncfenwick
    Free Member

I'm considering buying one of these but not sure which will suit storage-wise – I'm after a pack for 2 hour evening rides or a loop around Dalby. Does anyone use either and can give me some feedback?

Cheers

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

10. The 6 is teeny tiny. I have the 10 and love it!

Frankers
    Free Member

I've got the 10 and it's fine for shorter rides, it hasn't got a massive amount of space.

Overall it seems a decent pack with some nice features.

Like many people I've been a long time user of Camelbaks and fancied a change. I think I still prefer Camelbaks as they seem tougher and longer lasting, and I prefer the bite valve of CB

Vortexracing

2nd the 10.

FuzzyWuzzy

I have the 10 to (the M/L version) and it's only just big enough for my standard stuff (inc. 2 litres in the bladder). Good pack but the rigid back chafes if you over-stuff them so I'd def go for the larger size if torn between the two.

anthonyb
    Free Member

Got the 14. Plenty of room for an all day ride. Not to heavy, and very stable when riding.

jonb
    Free Member

Is it compressible? If so then the bigger one as you can make it smaller but not bigger.

Get out everything you normally take on a ride and see how much there is. If you're really cheaky take it to the shop and test it!

ncfenwick
    Free Member

Cheers for the feedback, I think I need to find a shop a see these packs in the flesh, anyone know any stockists in Yorkshire?

FuzzyWuzzy

Evans stock them, as do Cycle Surgery (both in Bristol at least, as well as some other LBS) so if you have one of those near you I'd give them a ring.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Osprey Raptor 6 or 10 hydration pack?’ is closed to new replies.