Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Oris watches
  • joepose
    Free Member

Love the hard wearing look of the Oris watch range – anyone got one and are they any good?

CaptainSlow

I’ve had one since approx 09 and love it. Worn daily, wherever and whatever I’m doing. Looks nice, tells the time, bit different from the usual Omega and Rolex
    Serviced once after I knocked it and it stopped working. Mechanical watches are lovely but they aren’t as accurate as quartz and need the odd service/bit more care.

Think it cost about £75 for the repair.

TLDR: Thumbs up

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

Yes, Oris owner, wearer here. Really love it. Was bought in memory of my grandmother from money she left me. Its just so much nicer than the usual TAGS etc

joepose
    Free Member

Great stuff xmas is coming – just need to decide which one now 😯

MoreCashThanDash

Wife has one, it’s lasted well, she’s still happy, ergo, I am happy.

mrmoofo

Very tempted by an Oris – but I wonder of they are getting on the wrong side of big ….

Also look at the stuff that Steinhart has to offer …

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

I bought this, as wanted a classic smart watch to last me a lifetime.I didnt want a divers style watch

http://www.oris.ch/data/11271_alternativ_01_734_7670_4051_ls_380x605px.png

Quite funky watching all the cogs clicking round.

Trekster

Got one for my 13th birthday in 1967 😆

j3ffo
    Free Member

I’ve got one of these and I really like it. Gets a few compliments and far less common than Tag or Omega etc

rj
    Free Member

I’ve had one for a few years now. Other than the black lacquer on the bezel getting a bit scratched it’s been spot on. I think it treads the line between too big and a bit weedy really well. And it’s a lot nicer than a Tag.

ourmaninthenorth

Oris do some very nice watches, but that one of j3ffo’s is, er, really not to my taste.

MrSmith
    Free Member

Is that an intergalactic space pilots watch?
    Whatever it is it’s gopping.

trevron73
    Free Member

I love mine – Thinking mans watch – a proper job think of it like a” swiss orange” for your wrist ??

wilburt
    Free Member

love mine worn daily for a long time no problems.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

I Have one of these

I’ve had it for years, it’s stood up to daily abuse really well & only been serviced the once, now loosing about a minute a day so is probably due another.

Cheers.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Oris watches’ is closed to new replies.