Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Original romantic gift ideas???
  • Ferris-Beuller
    Free Member

Evening folks!

At the risk of slating and receiving a large amount of p155 taking i'm turning to this place for some pointers!!! 🙂

Can anyone offer me some cool, original, romantic ideas for a gift for a lady friend??

Im just in need of some inspiration! Got a few ideas, but the STW massive have never let me down before….. Ladies, what would you like to receive as a gift that shows thought???

Cheers folks!! 🙂

Drac

A boyfriend with his own imagination.

Ferris-Beuller
    Free Member

very original – what do you do when youre not a comedian?!? 😉

Conor
    Free Member

Easy, romantic picnic, but you have to put effort in to the preparation. Will melt any ladies heart. Worked for me.

Haribo
    Free Member

I named a star after my then gf (now wife so must have been alright) – and no i didnt just point into the sky and say that ones called debs 😆

tails
    Free Member

I named a star after my then gf

People actually do that!! hope it was a nice one.

simonralli2
    Free Member

I named a star after my then gf (now wife so must have been alright)

From the positive outcome it wasnt anything around Uranus then 🙂

LoulaBella
    Free Member

I love to sew and my other half has no idea, but he bought one of these kits that shows you how to do everything.
    The website offers, dresses, skirts, bags and toys. Just thought it would be cute, personal and show time and effort.

Clothkits
    It was the sweetest thing 🙂
    Oh also so ridiculously expensive undies from Agent Provocateur just wow me. They arrive beautifully gift wrapped too.
    I love this because I think vintage style lingerie is so gorgeous.

Although the owls are a little less pricey and more original, owls or knickers I say!

Bunnyhop

Hubby once bought me a negligee.
    It arrived in a beautiful box tied up with ribbon, wrapped in delicate tissue paper.

I do think Conor's picnic idea is good. Don't forget the rug. 🙂

coffeeking
    Free Member

Underwear says "I want sex" – not sure that's always the best tack, but being male and the advisors being female I'll have to re-think my methods I think!

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Have you seen the recent thread about "trimming the bush" 🙂

LoulaBella
    Free Member

I think its the kind of underwear a man buys for you. If its tacky black/red lady of the night style thats not a great present, that says more about what he wants.
    Beautiful underwear that makes a girl feel sexy and you know he has put time and effort into thinking about is a very different thing. Its definitely brave, unique and daring.
    Im taking burlesque lessons as a present for my husband for our 4th wedding anniversary this year!
    Im hoping for a set of disc brakes in return 🙂

Bez

It comes in a tub so you don't have to.

handyman
    Free Member

Suggesting to my wife that we did ballroom dancing lessons was a good idea
    and we had real us time because you have look at each other and i was in charge for once

ourmaninthenorth

Romance is in the little things; the things that show you notice.

Write her a letter to tell her how you feel about her and stick it in the post.

rubber gloves and mop!

x

Toddboy
    Free Member

Buy yourself a new bike. She'll get peace and quiet when you are not around, and you also get quality time. What more could you ask for 😀

trio25
    Free Member

It's so unique, I took my other half bivvying, maybe not romantic. But once there I got out food to make her favourite meal and a bottle of champagne, it had been heavy to carry but it was so worth it!

Olly
    Free Member

the lard ad is making me cry in my coffee.
    aha!

return to paris is "only" 60 ish quid.
    i was under the impresson it was in the hundreds, so was quite pleased when i found that out (and went to paris)

naming a star is 19.99 from iwoot

Cooroo
    Free Member

Mine is taking me to Stratford for 2 days, including theatre trip, for my birthday. Very cool.

saleem
    Free Member

Where are you based and what's the budget

breatheeasy
    Free Member

A while ago was talking to my mate who said he was having a romantic evening with his missus.

Caught him in the supermarket later buying a bottle of wine, some chocolates and a tube of KY Jelly……

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

DVD box set, she'll be over the moon you spent time working out which shows/films/comediens she likes, about 3 hours later you'll get some rubbish sex and she'll dump you a week later by text and you'll never hear from her again.

Mehhhhh……….

tankslapper
    Free Member

juan
    Free Member

get the kids to the nan and take care of her from scratch, that includes cooking yourslef the meal.
    Salmon tartare
    Squid ink small paella (with effort on the display)
    Fondant a chocolat
    Is a winner and it shouldn't take more than a couple of hours to make.
    Add the usual flowers/posh table/candlelight and it should do the trick.
    The simplest idea are always the best.

samuri
    Free Member

Try one of these two.

Romantic picnic as above but choose the spot carefully and go the day before and mow a huge love message in the field opposite. Then give her some disk brakes/underwear/whatever floats her boat.

Drive to a town far away, take her to ASDA, start shoplifting until you're both so scared you're weeing yourselves. Leg it, get in the car and drive like a crazy fo' till you feel safe, preferably somewhere secluded, realise how sexually aroused you both are, have fantastic sex.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Swarovski crystal buttplug?

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Captain Flashheart ….; pi**ing myself laughing at you!
    Long weekend to Marakesh .. if you've not been it's cool!! CAn get flights for £64 and cheap nice hotels!

Oh easier agree with the comments about lingerie, it's about the effort and NOT something slutty!!! Oh or I a nice piece of jewllery, nice ear-ring and necklace set, or silver bracelet!?? Mr MC is good at picking me jewellery… think everything decent I own was bought by Mr MC! And again show thought! He even took pic of necklace he bought 2 years later to return to shop and get matching ear-rings!! well prepared and very sweet makes me smile just thinking about it!

jojoA1
    Free Member

Love notes are a winner. I never get any, and I'd love it if I did.

The most romantic thing my other half has ever done is make a little ladybird button I had into a stem cap plug. I love ladybirds and the fact that he made it himself made it even more special. That and the fact that being in the least romantic is utterly out of character for him.

Conor
    Free Member

Bunnyhop agrees with me. A lady of distinction and taste. I took a girl out on a walk/picnic for a second date at about 1pm on a Saturday. I didn't leave her place until 8am Monday morning 🙂 The fact that I made everything from scratch myself, and chose the most magical location, was the key. A couple soggy Tesco sarnies in a lay by doesn't count lads…

Bunnyhop

It can only be downhill from now on Conor 😉

mr.bh. is the most unromantic man in the country, I'm hoping he'll read this thread and get some tips.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

I booked tickets for a concert followed by an apartment in Manchester and then an early morning flight to Paris!

Booked her a day off work and all she knew was she had to pack for a few days away.

for our 10th wedding anniversary. 🙂

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘Original romantic gift ideas???’ is closed to new replies.