Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Orbea Rallon Sizing
  • jk1980
    Free Member

Has anyone 6 foot plus had a go on a large Orbea Rallon? I’m 6 foot 2 and am interested in getting one.

From what I can tell from the geometry/sizing stats, the large Rallon is absolutely massive. This leaves me even more perplexed by the comments in the Dirt review that I read, where the reviewer (think it was Steve Jones) basically said that the bikes were too small for anyone 6 foot plus.

Can anyone of similar height please let me know how you found the sizing?

Thank you

batfastard

I’m pretty much bang on 6 foot and ride a large Rallon. With a 50mm stem it feels spot on to me. The reach on it is pretty long compared to a lot of bikes, but once you’re used to it it feels completely natural and I doubt you’ll want to go back to anything smaller – it’s really stable and corners superbly as well. If you find it too long you could always put a shorter stem on it and still benefit from the long wheelbase.

julians
    Free Member

Im 5 foot 10 and have a medium rallon with a 50mm stem, feels right to me.

Would have thought a large would fit you fine.

jk1980
    Free Member

Thank you, that’s good to know – sounds like it’s not an issue. I guess bikes are getting longer these days

Macgyver

Six foot one and ride a large Rallon. I do have orangutan arms but it works for me. Medium just felt too short .
    It makes my hard tail look short and tiny but both feel fine once riding. Do have to chuck it into really tight corners a bit harder to kick it round but it’s more than made up for in the rest of the ride.

jk1980
    Free Member

Thanks for the help, I will see if I can find a large demo

cultsdave
    Free Member

I am 6foot 1 or 2 and have a large Rallon. They are long bikes but feel right. Shorter bikes now feel very short. Worth having a 150mm dropper too imop.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Orbea Rallon Sizing’ is closed to new replies.