Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Orbea Rallon Demo Bikes anywhere?
  • fireroadbandit
    Free Member

I’m trying to find out where I can get hold of a Rallon to demo in Large. Geometry looks spot on, threaded BB, nice suspension characteristics but I want to compare to a few others before I drop a shed load of cash on one.
    Does anyone know of any demo bikes about in the UK?
    I can’t seem to find a contact number for Orbea UK, and my local dealer was useless.
    Tried Ubyk, but apparently Orbea demo bikes are quite hard to get hold of and they can’t get one to their demo day.
    Any info would be great.
    Many thanks

ticsmon

I’ve sat on one in winstanleys,sure it was a large.don’t think they do demos but you can ride around the car park(not much use really)

smatkins1
    Free Member

Might be a bit out of your way but I know D&D Cycles in Barnham (West Sussex) have them in stock and have a demo bike.

sargey

Bache bros cycles In lye near stourbridge are dealers for orbea,a mate has taken an orbea demo bike to bpw today.

Ask for Charlie or Neil.

fireroadbandit
    Free Member

D&D cycles just about in range, I’ll ring them up and find out if they have a large.
    Edit : Stourbridge even better, thanks very much

Mrtrotter
    Free Member

Think there was a large demo rallon in a bike shop I visited in Halifax. Can’t remember shop name but they had a lot of Genesis, whyte and orbea bikes

rOcKeTdOg

Yep as above Bache Bros, really nice guys in that shop too

superfli
    Free Member

Yeah, D&D will be able to help you out 🙂

stuc
    Free Member

Another recomendation for the guys at Bache Brothers Stourbridge here. Always good customer service and good range of demo bikes from orbea, niner, Kong, and Cotic. Think they may have a Kong Process 153 demo too if you’re looking for bikes of that ilk. My own Rallon was bought from there after a demo ride.

Steelsreal

dc cycles in southampton may be able to help…

Where abouts are you as I have a L you could try if you are near the Midlands area .

dave32
    Free Member

Runway cycles in Heathrow have one in there, not sure on the size tho.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Orbea Rallon Demo Bikes anywhere?’ is closed to new replies.