Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Orange vit t Complete bike
  • stuss
    Free Member

meehaja
    Free Member

why? Is it for sale?

tree-magnet
    Free Member

All you do is buy and sell on the classifieds, how did you get this wrong?

MrNutt
    Free Member

quite a throughput of kit there stuss

ton

just a quick note………..i would never buy or sell to someone who only uses the classifieds. 8)

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Is he a bike shop then?

ScottChegg
    Free Member

It’s on eBay too, which is an endorsement of genuineness.

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

£3k?! It hasn’t even got a floor!

stuss
    Free Member

I am just selling a bike guys. I am not a not a bike shop. I am genuine and take objection to any suggestion I am not. It was posted on here by mistake.

tree-magnet
    Free Member

You must donate a lot to the stw beer fund then. I’m with Ton on this. Ah well, plenty of other people that only use this place for the classifieds I guess.

MrNutt
    Free Member

I only posted an observation stuss, to lure you out of the classifieds and into the madness, why you selling the vit-t? lovely piece of kit that

stuss
    Free Member

I tend not to contribute to the forums as life is hard enough without arguing with people online aswell. ref. the bike – it is killing me to sell it, i dont want to but have no choice in the matter – i need the cash.
    I would be interested to know why a couple of you guys would not want to buy from somebody who only uses the classifieds. Don’t be offended by my question, I am just curious to learn what difference it makes to a purchase.

wwaswas

stuss – people feel that;

a) you are more ‘part of the community’ if you also post on the other firums

and

b) are less likely to be a trader or (and I’m applying this to you) dodgy character

It may not be right but it gives people more confidence if they feel they know you a bit from other posts you’ve done.

Being a Premier user is anothe rthing that may help – it doens’t ‘vouch’ for you but at least you’ve some commitment to stw beyond the classifieds.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Orange vit t Complete bike’ is closed to new replies.