Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • orange vit-t
  • mattp
    Free Member

does anyone know if you can still buy these? not listed on orange's website any more

oldfart

afaik it was just a limited edition anniversary model in 2008 3 and a half big ones ! 😯

oxnop
    Free Member

They only made 21- pretty rare id imagine.

I did see one on eBay a few months ago that was BIN £1800.

mattp
    Free Member

21!! not much chance of anyone responding favourably to a WTD post in the classifieds then..

thanks fro the education

radoggair
    Free Member

vitamin t

unless you mean the 1993 Vit-t??

Might get 1 on flea bay

mattp
    Free Member

radoggair – Member

unless you mean the 1993 Vit-t??

i remember seeing one of those in the shop where i was buying a brand new clockwork and thinking it looked great even then. but no i was thinking of the '08 model.

4ndyB
    Free Member
    radoggair
    Free Member

prefer the original TBH, looks alot better

duckman

My LBS,Cycleworld is the only Orange dealer in Scotland from Edinburgh up, he didn't get any and shifts a pile of Oranges, rare as rocking horse poo.IMO (mind) are there not better ti hardtails for 3.5k?

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Bike shop (wheelspin?) in Huddersfield had on of each; 17" and 19" not long ago.

dt5714
    Free Member

Wheelspin still have them-here

mattp
    Free Member

ScottChegg – Member

Bike shop (wheelspin?) in Huddersfield had on of each; 17" and 19" not long ago.

dt5714 – Member

Wheelspin still have them-here

now that's just made me suspicious – why would they still have them some 2 years after they were released.

are they not 3.5k good enough?

Mackem

When people buy Ti I think they want people to see a "Litespeed" or a "Merlin" type sticker on it. If Halfords made a perfectly good Ti frame that cost the going rate but with "Halfords" stickers I doubt it would sell.

jamie@balfa
    Free Member

Pretty sure Wheelspin still has one in stock, not sure on the size though.

J

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Quite few places (even Orange) reduced the Vit-T. I saw them go for around £2800. so stock advertised at full wallop looks pricey. Great spec though.

As for the name aspect, the sticker on the Seat tube that says Lynskey is a bit more familiar

vit-t
    Free Member

Afraid they are all gone! and I have one. it is a thing of pure joy and gets ridden 3 times a week all year round and looks as good as the day I picked it up.

MrNutt
    Free Member

Red planet had one, it was v v tasty, think it sold pretty quick though?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘orange vit-t’ is closed to new replies.