Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • ORANGE – NO SERVICE WHY
  • valleydaddy
    Free Member

We have had no service on Orange mobile all day, does anyone know why??

Surely can't be because of snow?? can it??

I have switched both phones on and off and manually searched for networks but no joy!!

steve_b77
    Free Member

Mine does that everyonce in a while when the power goes off near us the transmitter goes down.

crispybacon
    Free Member

perhaps they have run out of juice 😉

igmc…..

andrewh
    Free Member

Where are you? Network in Lincolnshire was fine. Well, it was in town, never any signal at home.

kinda666
    Free Member

neither of my orange phones are working at all in Wolverhampton 🙁

valleydaddy
    Free Member

I'm in Aberdare, S.Wales

JoeBones
    Free Member

O2

valleydaddy
    Free Member

JoeBones O2?

yes can get O2 here but never had a problem with Orange coverage in my hometown before.

Had O2 a few years back and had issues in the mountain areas too

CountZero

Orange are finding out what happens when they take on the iPhone, just lie O2 and AT&T in the states: suddenly there's a huge number of people using the cellular network for much more than phone calls and it can't cope. Data usage because of iPhones has gone through the roof, and the networks struggle. 'Course, there could be much more mundane reasons than that, but it wouldn't surprise me. Vodaphone may find this out as well, next month.

Flaperon

Off-then-on? T-Mobile here goes off with a power cut, Orange stays on.

valleydaddy
    Free Member

Blinkin still off GRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 😡

IanMunro
    Free Member

The O2 transmitter near me died for a couple of days over christmas. I guess the things are a bit short of tech support this time of year.

valleydaddy
    Free Member

just spoke to Orange business support who said there is a major outage in my area so no network coverage at home until 1st January 😥

did say I could connect via my wi-fi so going to try that for skype type calls

valleydaddy
    Free Member

whoo wifi phone works mega

wwaswas

ooh, how do you sort that out – does it still take incoming calls on your orange number?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘ORANGE – NO SERVICE WHY’ is closed to new replies.