Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Orange decal sets
  • Jammy111
    Free Member

Anyone know if the sets you can get from orange come with a headtube badge? or is it just the decals you get for your 20 quid?

James

joemetcalfm
    Free Member

i think its just the stickers. we have some head tube badges at the shop though. not sure how much they are. give me a bell tomorrow and i will look one out. joe cycle-world.co.uk

Jammy111
    Free Member

cool will do, cheers

joemetcalfm
    Free Member

shops pretty crazy just now but im pretty sure i know where they are. there the new style ones i think. i have a feeling there £5 but im not sure. joe

Jammy111
    Free Member

ill drop you an email tomorrow at some point then.

James

joemetcalfm
    Free Member

cool, cheers bud

DaveF2
    Free Member

I got some. £20 includes the full set, postage and a metal headbadge. Not bad value really.

joemetcalfm
    Free Member

£20 for the decals and the badge is amazing. i had a look today and the replacement badges we have in stock are £15.99! and the decald from orange are £19.99…..

Jammy111
    Free Member

dave- send me a PM, very interested….

cheers for finding out joe.

joemetcalfm
    Free Member

no problem, what bike is it?

Jammy111
    Free Member

its for a 223

DaveF2
    Free Member

No, I meant I got some from Orange. £19.99 includes postage, decals and the metal headbadge.

AndyPaice
    Free Member

Got some from Orange for my subzero a while back. You'll need your frame number when youring them as they wont sell decal kits to you without a valid frame no.

it includes the metal HT badge and all frame decals

joemetcalfm
    Free Member

thats cool that you get the badge in the set. every day is a school day. it must be the bulk of the £19.99? saw the strange 225 when we were there the other week. i think i still like the 224 better. if you really want to go to town on it send the frame back to them for a respray. we just had an old 5 done and it looked like new. amazing service. im getting a new swing arm for my alpine in disco black, cant wait.

Jammy111
    Free Member

already getting it resprayed. by a local powdercoater though… paying 35 quid i think for paint stripping then repainting in 'kawasaki' green. hopefully should look good. wouldnt have paid 100+ for it to be resprayed by orange, no matter how good they are.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Orange decal sets’ is closed to new replies.