Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Orange crush v ?
  • mollski
    Free Member

Im going to order a orange crush Monday,I love the look of this bike.just before I order it is there anything else that comes close to it of the peg not custom build?

sefton
    Free Member

santa cruz chameleon?

mollski
    Free Member

Had 1 last year did not like it at all

Oxboy
    Free Member

Had mine for 3 years ’08’ model, I run a triple ring on the front now. Seems to do it all, any trail you want to point it at it will cope easily, scary fast when you point it down! Did a 40 mile road ride the other week on it and that was fine too.

Alternatives? P7? How much are they nowadays?

si-wilson
    Free Member

The Crush looks great value, some good kit.

We are going to be offering the Chumba HX1 full builds for around £1599.

hx1 by srbwilson, on Flickr

Ewan
    Free Member

Marin Rocky Ridge? i’ve got a 09 version which is one of the best bikes i’ve ever ridden (retired for a few months at the moment due to busted ligament in my foot 🙁 ). The 2010 version was by all accounts not as good, but that could probably be fixed pretty easily as the frame appears to be the same – maybe just change the stem actually.

http://www.moosecycles.com/products.php?plid=m3b1s2p1153&rs=gb

Cheap. Or get the 2011 version:

http://www.marin.co.uk/2011/bikepage.php?ModNo=11RR

Seems to be not quite as good component wise as the 09, but the angles are pretty much the same. I spent quite a while hunting out a full sus that replicated the angles of the Marin earlier this year…they are awesome.

llama

Simon how long until the hx1 is in the country?

si-wilson
    Free Member

Next week!

chunkypaul
    Free Member

always liked the crush, but the hx1 looks great as well – alternatively the saracen zen gets a love in here:
    Zen 4

thing i don’t like about the crush/zen4 or is that they stick a triple on it and no isg05 mounts, plus the wheelset on the crush is a bit pants

llama

Next week!

Cool!

si-wilson
    Free Member

HX1 and HX2 frames are here, llama not sure who you are, have you pre ordered one?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Orange crush v ?’ is closed to new replies.