Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Orange 5 or………
  • bigdave
    Free Member

Flow….Obviously you are not a scientist either… idiot.

flow
    Free Member

Flow – scientist?? Hmmmm

curvature
    Free Member

I love these topics.

All the people that wont spend the money or don’t have the money just slag off more expensive products.

I love Apple products and yes there are other brands but it is a premium brand that I for one am prepared to pay that bit extra for.

It is the same with my hobbies, motorcycling and mountain biking. I ride a Ducati and an Orange Five, both are way more capable than I need but I work hard and love having these products.

Hope brakes don’t always get the reviews they should for ultimate power but if you have a problem they sort it. I needed a dust seal on my XC4 Pro Levers (younger readers may not remember these!) so I range them up and they sent one out FOC.

So my opinion is you get what you pay for.

Say no more!

cardo

Get a 5 ….

Really simple to work on, one single pivot instead of a dozen as on some bikes, very strong and takes lots of abuse and it’s British!

Have riden mine in alsorts of weathers at local XC, trail centres to doing the Passporte in the Alps, where it took a right beating and could keep up with fat lads on downhill bikes. The faster you ride it the better it goes, wouldn’t swap mine for anything else full sus wise.

The hardest decision is what colour!

carlphillips
    Free Member

morewood shova awesome bike.

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘Orange 5 or………’ is closed to new replies.