Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Orange 5 deals – best prices??
  • velocipede
    Free Member

Anyone know where there’s a deal going on 17″ Orange 5 pro’s? maybe with upgrade options? Looking for full bike, not frame only…..

flow
    Free Member

Make a list of the upgrades and phone around to get the best price. Once you have the cheapest, go to the closest Orange dealer and tell them that ____ shop said they would do it for ____ much. They will probably match the price, if not try the next closest.

bigthunder
    Free Member

Ex demo at glentress – 1750. Bargain.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    velocipede
    Free Member

bigthunder – do you mean Alpine bikes? or what’s left at The Hub? 🙂

Wolfdog
    Free Member

They will be bringing a 5 29er out soon enough I’m sure. Might ge a great deal on a 26 then. I love Orange and have had 2 (still got one as a matter of fact) but just got a Camber Pro and it is a really great ride

godzilla
    Free Member

Sunset bikes with the 10% ? They have an RS with fox fit’s £2399 with 10% off.

gsp1984
    Free Member

You’ll get 10% off RRP on a 2012 Five Pro from pretty much any shop.

I recommend Freewheel in Nottingham, they did a really good price for me on a £3721 RRP Five Pro, they have looked after me really well since too.

LoCo
    Free Member

Sunset

moniex
    Free Member

go very gently used……just got a 2011 5 pro incl some upgrades, only 6 rides old and more or less looking new, for £1500 🙂

Lovely bike, blue and not neon pick (which would have been my choice), but beggers can be chosers…

Great bike and I love it!

Also when i was looking into new (frame only mind you) I did get offered quite a bit of money off by bikeactive. I think £1300 ish 2012 frame incl shock and colour upgrade and hope headset.

good luck
    Simone

orangewinger
    Free Member

I got a 15% discount from a local dealer without much haggling, just asked for what their best price would be.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Sunset will price shag till they are dead……..

granny_ring

Haven’t been there recently but might be worth getting in touch with bike tart.

AJames
    Free Member

Check out the orange site, they have x demo and last year models at cut price, then phone them and negotiate. Some good deals on there!

sam2391
    Free Member

Sorry for hijack but would you expect to get 10% still if you were to finance the bike?

Rorschach
    Free Member

No…the bike shop pay between 7 and 13% for your finance.
    I would’nt buy one of the ex-demo oranges if it was free!!

4ndyB
    Free Member

Some shops get charged up to 17% to provide 0% finance, so usually no deals on finance

I’ve owned an ex demo 5 and it worked perfectly, ok the paint had a few scratches, but any used MTB will have a few scratches

Rorschach
    Free Member

I know what happens to them 😉

4ndyB
    Free Member

As do I

As a bike mechanic I made sure it was worth the money I paid for it when I collected it from Orange HQ.

My particular bike was one that was used by the mags for testing, the dirty slut had been splashed all over the centre spread of the MTB grot mags, geeky IT consultants had been fapping all over images of her…

Functionally perfect, aesthetically challenged, but you could say that about a new Orange 5 😉

bigthunder
    Free Member

@ velocipede – The one I saw was in alpine bikes mate. 20inch frame,red,rp23 shock,fox 32s. Lovely bike. I did consider it for myself but its not a big upgrade on my faithful Patriot 7+.

orena45

godzilla – Member
    Sunset bikes with the 10% ? They have an RS with fox fit’s £2399 with 10% off.

From the Sunset web site:

*Please Note: Discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with 0% Finance Applications, Cyclescheme Quotations or Orange Bikes.

I assume that means the ‘Winter2011’ code too?

stevemorg2

As others have said – try Sunset in Cardiff (02920371321) – I’m sure they’ll be able to help

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Orange 5 deals – best prices??’ is closed to new replies.