Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Oooo curry for tea/dinner!! You??
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Again succumbed to the morrisons deal for two but looking forward to tucking in after eating Spanish holiday fayre for a week. Nom nom

higgo
    Free Member

Brisket – been in the slow cooker with a bottle of stout, a carrot, an onion and a squirt of ketchup all day.

Served with mash, carrots and broad beans.

Thank you Mrs Higgo.

chvck
    Free Member

Girlfriend is cooking us chilli, she put a load of my Dragons Blood sauce in it. Think it’s gonna bring out some sweats!

weare138
    Free Member

Curry here too… feeling slightly hungover so needed something tasty. And a side of four bahjis helped..

MrsToast
    Free Member

Roast chicken dinner today. Unfortunately it sends the dog a bit bonkers, and he keeps singing the ballad of the chicken at the kitchen door.

cranberry
    Free Member

Beef stew – beef has been making friends this afternoon with some fried onions, celery, a couple of bottles of very nutty beer, some spuds and some beetroot.

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Jack and Coke here…

carlosg
    Free Member

Beef stew and dumplings , I had seconds and would’ve gone for thirds but there wasn’t any left 😥

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Pizza – Mrs Feet ordering now. Normally wouldn’t, but we are both suffering monster hangovers today!

wallop

slow roasted chicken thighs, chorizo, red onion and new potatoes.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Roasted tarragon chicken with roasted potatoes, carrots & parsnips and homemade cauliflower cheese, nom nom nom!

john_drummer
    Free Member

curry here too.
    chicken fillets from Morrisons
    “Aagrah” Achari sauce jar from Tesco.
    Would have been new square naan bread by Warburtons but none left on the shelf at 3pm on a Sunday…

(Aagrah is a chain of ‘Indian’ restaurants in West Yorkshire, original restaurant opened 30+ years ago, and now head office, in Shipley; they’ve started selling their sauces in jars through local Tesco stores, it might not yet have reached beyond god’s own county yet, but if it has, Pataks & Sharwoods don’t stand a chance!)

smell_it
    Free Member

Beans on toast with a pack of six onion bahji’s, a bottle of red and half a pack of custard creams. I must get more enthusiastic about shopping.

mogrim

Cocido, proper Spanish non-holiday fayre.

PJM1974
    Free Member

Curry here! Chicken Joe Frazier and a bottle of Brakspear to wash it down.

Tom-B
    Free Member

Roast beef with trimmings here. Cheesecake for pudding and a nice glass of red too. I love sundays!

michaelbowden

Sausage, bacon, egg on fresh bread, mushrooms and of course chips.

StefMcDef
    Free Member

Fush an chups. With mushy peas on the side. And a cup of tea.

Aww, man, it was epic. 8)

pete68
    Free Member

Another roast chicken here, but with a good coating of Harissa to give it some bite!

cRaNkEnStEin
    Free Member

Homemade chicken biryani here. Popular Sunday dinner in this household; the kids love it. Made in one big pot so reduces on the washing-up. Classic.

ell_tell
    Free Member

Oven roasted chicken breast fillets with a tomato and chorizo sauce, with sweet potato wedges seasoned with paprika salt and a side helping of ratatouille.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Lamb shanks, new spuds, carrot and turnip, mashed, washed down with red wine.

souldrummer
    Free Member

Nice plate of wholemeal spaghetti with pasta sauce and tuna for me. That’ll do.

theotherjonv

heston’ed a ribeye, with a jacket spud, thread on friday got me in the mood.

Nomnomnom

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Homemade chicken fried rice. It was okay but not as nice as the fillet I ‘Heston’d’ last night 🙂

wrightyson
    Free Member

Must have missed the heston’d thread as I’ve been away from tinterweb for a week, what’s that all about then?? Dry ice flashing your meat or something?? 😯

theotherjonv

Heston: flipflipflip for nomnomnom

spacemonkey

Roast chicken and various trimmings courtesy of the good lady. Nom nom. Plus a fair few beers and the odd whisky too.

colournoise

Today was fast roasted chicken (nice and succulent), roast veg (carrots, onions, parsnips, peppers, new potatoes) and a nice juicy corn on the cob.

slainte 😀 rob

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Oooo curry for tea/dinner!! You??’ is closed to new replies.