Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • OnOne
  • bellys
    Free Member

Why can you not return stuff to there shop when you send it back to them the address you send it to is the shop.
    Is it just me or is it daft.

honourablegeorge

It could well just be you, but it’s pretty hard to say for sure.

Jamie
    Free Member

Is it just me or is it daft.

I assume it is to stop the shop being filled with people trying to return stuff, and getting in the way/taking up the time of people buying stuff/staff trying to assist them.

…plus of course, it’s their shop, their rules and they can take their ball home if the want to.

matt303uk

I’m hoping to return something to the shop later this week, not called them yet but will be a bit of a pain if I have to mess around with couriers when I’m going to be driving past the shop.

Sounds odd if true, if you bought it from the shop you’d be able to take it back there.

Stoner
    Free Member

why not just wrap it up and hand deliver, then get out of their way.

matt303uk

To be honest when they’ve sent me wrong stuff in the past they’ve been very good sending a courier to collect and quickly sending out the correct item in a timely fashion. Then again if you got something from them which broke it’s not unrealistic to expect to be able to call into the shop and have the issue resolved.

bellys
    Free Member

Jamie – Member

when you spend £1300 on a bike and the rear hub falls apart on its 2nd ride I would like to return it my self and not rely on some body else to loose it or damage it when sending it back.

bellys
    Free Member

matt303uk – Member
    I’m hoping to return something to the shop later this week, not called them yet but will be a bit of a pain if I have to mess around with couriers when I’m going to be driving past the shop.

Sounds odd if true, if you bought it from the shop you’d be able to take it back there.

I will ring them in morning see what they say I’m only 30 drive from them .
    http://www.on-one.co.uk/help/returns-and-refunds

daveplanetx
    Free Member

You can drop it in no problem .

The shop is at Unit 6 , the warehouse, operations , offices and returns guys are at Unit 3 – so actually best is drop it straight to the returns guys .

We would prefer if you could contact the returns team in advance and fill in a returns form so they know when you are coming and can maybe have a mechanic deal with it on the spot . Preferably if you can give 24 hours notice they can schedule some mechanics time to see if they can get a quick turnaround .

Hope thats ok .

Jamie
    Free Member

when you spend £1300 on a bike and the rear hub falls apart on its 2nd ride I would like to return it my self and not rely on some body else to loose it or damage it when sending it back.

That is 100% reasonable. I was just proffering a suggestion as to why they adopt that method.

Obviously Dave’s post above mine, actually clarifies things properly with facts and stuff.

brant
    Free Member

Me and Dave are in tomorrow if you want to drop it in Mr Bellys.

Sorry to hear your hub fell to bits. Which hub?

druidh
    Free Member

dave/brant – will anyone be posting stuff out tomorrow?

skywalker
    Free Member

Why is the 456 advertised at £169, then when you go to buy it its actually £199?

bellys
    Free Member

brant – Member
    Me and Dave are in tomorrow if you want to drop it in Mr Bellys.

Sorry to hear your hub fell to bits. Which hub?

POSTED 8 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

The rear free hub is not free wheeling and a spoke snapped.

Thanks I will fill all paper work out and phone in the morning.

brant
    Free Member

How’s it going on this Mr Bellys?

PeaslakeDave
    Free Member

I bought on one wheels too and the rear hub doesn’t turn in line with what it’s meant to. looks like the cassette wobbles as it turns. waiting for a reply to my email atm

bellys
    Free Member

brant – Member
    How’s it going on

OnOne were great dropped the wheel off on Tuesday for them to look at and got an email yesterday saying they had sent a replacement out for me.
    Just waiting for DPD to drop it off.
    Thanks for your help.

bellys
    Free Member

brant – Member
    How’s it going on
    OnOne were great dropped the wheel off on Tuesday for them to look at and got an email yesterday saying they had sent a replacement out for me.
    Just waiting for DPD to drop it off.
    Thanks for your help.

Just after I posted this it tuned up.

Thanks

Jeffus
    Free Member

Brant helped me with a question this morning, awesome service, can’t wait for my frame to come.

Toasty

Sounds like, contrary to their advice this is the way to go. I fired a set of wheels back to the returns address and have been lingering for a couple of weeks without any word as to what the resolution might be.

Toasty

I decided to email Brant too and got a reply within 10 minutes, at 7am. Crazy. Good work! 🙂

bauchlebastart
    Free Member

Just to put some balance to this On-One love up thread.

The rear hub bearings on my Model B wheels lasted precisely 40 hours of spring / summer riding before giving up the ghost. On-one weren’t interested citing consumable items and all that…….Wouldn’t buy from them again.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘OnOne’ is closed to new replies.