Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • only 30 days to go till skyrim :-D
  • racefaceec90

so who is as excited as i am to play the game.and will you be buying the standard version (i’m getting the 360 standard version) or are you rich and going for the l.t.d edition (i wish i could afford it 🙁 [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSL-r9AIEEU[/video] 😀

tazzymtb

bah, I remember Arena, everything after that was rubbish 😉

molgrips
    Free Member

Ssh.. I’m going to secretly order it for Mrs Grips, don’t remind her that it’s coming out!

masonmarxx
    Free Member

Really want it.but funds can’t fit it in along with pedals and shoes!

May tips might help!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Bloody hell, things have come a long way since Pac Man, eh? 😯

Interesting to see that that game is made in North Wales. 🙂

The realism of some current games is incredible. Was in a shopping centre with me mum a while ago, some driving game demo on a big screen in one of the shops. Me mum woon’t have it that it was a game, she genuinely thought it was real video footage that had bin ‘tweaked’ slightly. She does not in any way think violent games such as COD are healthy, and she’s probbly right really.

Love some of the ideas and creativity in games. Bioshock in particular stands out for it’s visual ideas and imagery.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmw78t8NgIE[/video]

Really quite disturbing tbh.

molgrips
    Free Member

I have Bioshock 2. Some of it is a bit stylish but mostly it’s still just running around somewhere spooky shooting stuff. Not different enough for me. For me, Half Life (and HL2) were the definitive spooky story driven FPS. I was enjoying that free one I downloaded from PSN more – what is it, the one where you’re a cycle courier who gets super powers when a meteorite hits NY? More action, less guff, at least so far.

_tom_
    Free Member

I still haven’t played Oblivion! Had Morrowind but got a bit sick of it after a while as I alway kept getting woken up by assassins and stuff. I’m crap at RPGs, I can’t be arsed with all the leveling up stuff. Only games I really play now are platformers or multiplayer FPS (COD or Left 4 Dead). I don’t really like single player fps, I got bored a few hours into Half Life 2 😮

masonmarxx
    Free Member

loved morrowind, especially when playing on the PC. lots of skins you can download online to “improve” the graphics! Oblivion i played for a few hours but found hard to get into. Wasn’t too keen on jumping into the other world etc. Hoping Skyrim makes up for this!

stayhigh

I’d dearly love to get this but my aged athlon/nvidia set up will melt if I bring the box with 100 metres of it 🙁

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Get an xbox then! You won’t regret it. Then get Fallout too, and never leave the house all winter.

DarrenH

yes! can’t wait for this!
    Between skyrim and mw3 (or bf3) i’m preparing to loose months of my life 😐
    roll on release day!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘only 30 days to go till skyrim :-D’ is closed to new replies.