Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • online frame / bike geometry diagram maker thing?
  • foureyes
    Free Member

Hi all, just wondering if anybody knew of a site which took your measured dimensions and angles from a bike and gave a wireframe representation from them? i have a few bikes id like to compare. failing that its time to crack out the pen and paper. cheers

james
    Free Member

Not exactly what you're after, but this will work stuff out as you change the forks you stick in the front end.
    Also, this gives an upto date A-Cs of RS forks
    I think Fox 32 QR15 140mm forks are 515mm if you need it

foureyes
    Free Member

ta james great table that as will be doing some fork messing too, did you mean to add another link for the thing what works stuff out?

james
    Free Member

I have linked it. Press the first 'this'

Rockplough
    Free Member

but this will work stuff out

Click on 'this'. 🙂

accu
    Free Member

brant
    Free Member
    the00
    Free Member

Brant, thanks for that website, it's ace. Hulabike here were come!

foureyes
    Free Member

looks like what i was after Brant, not running on OSX 10.6.1 though maybe i need some more java ?

foureyes
    Free Member

edit – now working, cheers

mboy
    Free Member

brant – Member

http://www.bikeforest.com/CAD/bcad.html

Oh dear, I think you've just inadvertantly pointed out the easiest way for me to waste half a day fantasising about designing and building my own frame!

Olly
    Free Member

if you want a copy of CAD on your computer, the best free one i found (i was given the task of finding a free one by work, to avoid stupid autocad costs) is "doubleCAD"

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘online frame / bike geometry diagram maker thing?’ is closed to new replies.