Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • online digital print service?
  • gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

anyone recommend a cheap/decent site to go get some 6x4s from? need to sort some shots of the kids for the relatives.

thanks.

Dino
    Free Member

Snapfish Here you go, they usually give you frre prints for signing up or with your first order
    came top in a gadget show test and ive used em

http://www.snapfish.co.uk/snapfishuk/welcome

Hohum
    Free Member

http://www.photobox.co.uk

Been using them for a good few years now and they have been quick and efficient – recommended 🙂

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

thanks

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Very happy with Photobox (and I used to be commited to 35mm slides, and you know how good they look).

When I originally checked, the only popular commercial printer who understood print colour profiles.

olympus
    Free Member

STOP!

If you haven’t already ordered, go to DS colour labs, theyre Manchester based. If you order tonight they will be at your door Wednesday morning.

Theyre the cheapest in the UK, gauranteed and their quality is superb. I use them for all my client based work now.

DScolourlabs

vinnyeh

Aldi are offering a hundred free prints with your first order. Not used them though, so unsure of quality

christinamus
    Free Member

Hello there, I think you can contact with this following Managed Print Services company! Hope it works 🙂

donsimon
    Free Member

I think the OP might have had them printed by now. But thanks for the ad.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

+1 for DS Colourlabs. Splendid service, great quality, really cheap and reliable on line printing. When I was a part time wedding photographer, they used to do all my printing.

suthy
    Free Member

I agree with Olympus

DS Colour Labs all the way – best quality and great price.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘online digital print service?’ is closed to new replies.