• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by nuke.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • OnePlus Owners…
  • nuke

…have you installed OxygenOS?

If so, any feedback on how straight forward and whether it was worth it?

Got a new OnePlus One sat here and wondering whether to bother updating it to OxygenOS before swapping all my stuff over from my old Nexus 4

nuke

One bump for the daytime

retro83
    Free Member

I’m loathe to change mine because CM is working so well.

Took mine off charge at about 6:30 AM, now at 11:43 I still have 99% battery remaining and I have used it (i.e. screen on) for at least 10 mins or so. Whereas on OxygenOS there have been a few reports of poor battery life.

The one issue I’ve had with CM that is pushing me towards trying oxygen is that occasional the lock screen stops accepting touches, so I have to powercycle the phone. It’s still alive, it responds to the power and volume, just not the touchpad.

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

I heard they wont upgrade oxygen to lollipop til after the op2 is release.. there is an announcement on 27th july so it may be worthwhile waiting til that happens. I’m on cm11 still and waiting for cos12.1. Fingers crossed it wont be too long. Are you having problems with the opo at the moment?

nuke

I regretted upgrading to lollipop on my Nexus 4…didn’t like the proprietary apps after the update and had issues with battery life being reduced and the phone running hot.

However i note that flashing to oxygen os is not like updating from kitkat to Lollipop on the N4 as on the One+ id lose everything in the process so better to do it now on a new & blank One+ than later on when theres apps etc installed and ive got the phone how id like it

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘OnePlus Owners…’ is closed to new replies.