Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • One for the geeks, comics book animated films.
  • juan
    Free Member

Ok so far I have seen
    Ultimates, ultimates II, batman/superman the world finnest, batman beyond, Doctor strange, Iron man, Green lantern.

I know there is on called the next avengers, questions are
    Am I missing some? Where can I stream them?

I terms of more regular series, anyone know where I can stream the Iron man amrored adventures?

Cheers and sorry for the over geeky content.

MrsToast
    Free Member

There was Hulk Vs Wolverine and Hulk Vs Thor, which were two straight to DVD type affairs, fairly nicely done. There's also Wolverine and The X-Men, which was a series, no idea if it was any good though.

The original X-Men Animated series had an awesome theme tune. Not as awesome as Ulysses 31 or Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors though…

The Batman Animated series was great too.

juan
    Free Member

Mrs toast (I can guess you have ids around the 8-10 age mark 😉 )
    I have seen both of the Hulk vs wolverine/thor and the wolverine and the x-men.

I have tried getting on with the Super Heroe Squad but they really are for a very young audience.

I have seen the 4 different batman AS (batman TAS, batman Gotham night batman beyond and the batman).

Just wonderign if there is more dvd type that might be streamable online somewhere.

Thanks anyway 😉

MrsToast
    Free Member

Nope, no kids, but I am a comic book geek! 😛

kimbers

wolverine and the x-men is pretty good

bbc1 were showing it at 8am on a saturday, but its on cbeebies now i just set my pvr on series record

im bad i just torrented the entire of the original xmen series

kimbers

oh and batman of the future very good too

juan
    Free Member

kimbers due to new stoopid laws I will try to avoid torrent and download 🙁
    batman of the future = batman beyond 😉 try to get the one and something hours long movie tis very good 😀 But in case I will try to be a criminal what is the easiest more convenient way to download?

Mrs toat glad to see I am not the only one 😉 During my years in the UK I have downloaded the whole series of JLA-JLU.

If you guys want I can try and see if I can get a couple of movies on the dedicated server at Uni so you can download it

Let me know

Cheers
    XJ

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘One for the geeks, comics book animated films.’ is closed to new replies.