Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • "One born every minute" (on Ch4 now)…
  • takisawa2

Is anyone watching this ?
    Bringing back the mind-numbing boredom of 2 days & nights in the delivery suite waiting for our little monkeys to come along. 🙂
    Thank heavens for entinox to play with.

That effing knob with the glasses…what a ****.

With a bit of luck the mrs will clear off to bed afterwards so Forza3 can reigh supreme. Wish I'd gone biking now.

scottyjohn
    Free Member

lol we are watching it now, and my missus is expecting our first! She has went white! And she looked at me and said "If you act like that **** during my labour Ill f*cking kill you" lol

IanMunro
    Free Member

You've got to admire that he hasn't been murdered yet 🙂

deluded
    Free Member

Lol. I've just turned it on. Why is matey a knob. What have I missed?

deluded
    Free Member

Hold it. He just said he was going to the toilet and eat his fruit bowl. Utter twunt.

IanMunro
    Free Member

He has a sense of humour 🙂
    The son must be regretting he was home that evening.

Rich_s

The son's taking a good look up the glory chute! Sick puppy…

IanMunro
    Free Member

I thought he was going to chunder for a moment.
    I'm sure all his mates will be really good about it, and won't mention at all that he snuck a look at his mum's polly.

Rich_s

Just watching this week's episode on +1 – jeez that ginge lass needs a slap.

chewkw
    Free Member

Yassuus! I can't watch this programme as preggers scare the shite out of me.

😡

genesis
    Free Member

Sorry to say I fell asleep during the last few minutes of the birth of of my lad, SO had a 36hr labour and having spent all that time trying to get comfy on either a bean bag or chair I just passed out with the entonox!

woffle
    Free Member

Sorry to say I fell asleep during the last few minutes of the birth of of my lad,

During the birth of our eldest daughter the midwife fell asleep on us! Dozed off by the side of the pool…

cassin
    Free Member

Best advert for contraception that i have ever seen…

IanMunro
    Free Member

Hora's been keeping strangely quiet on this thread 🙂

hora
    Free Member

Hora's been keeping strangely quiet on this thread

I did 😯

Who got that ginger-bird pregnant. He needs a medal and castrating.

D0NK

You've got to admire that he hasn't been murdered yet

To be fair he'd given his wife all the children she wanted then had the snip, she then got bored cos they grew up and went to school so he had to have a snip reversal and then they still had to go for IVF. After all that I don't think I'd be as attentive as during the first childs delivery. He could still be a complete twunt of course.

Rich_s

Oh my god – we got ourselves a screamer!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘"One born every minute" (on Ch4 now)…’ is closed to new replies.