Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • On today’s ride I saw….
  • Drac

What did you see?

Sandwich

Fresh asparagus, new potatoes, raspberries, strawberries and free range eggs.

crispybacon
    Free Member

mainly 45 miles of this 😕

tankslapper
    Free Member

A red squirrel? Where?

Drac

A red squirrel? Where?

Northumberland we have loads the odd rare grey gets through but they get taken care of.

Unlucky Bacon for us the weather forecast was wrong so hade 3.5 hours in the sun riding and then 3 hours in the beer garden at our local.

crispybacon
    Free Member

Unlucky Bacon for us the weather forecast was wrong so had 3.5 hours in the sun riding and then 3 hours in the beer garden at our local.

jammy b’stid 😉 it’s been sunshine down here (Devon/Cornwall) all week & the one day I agree to help a mate out on a training ride & it pi$$es down all the way 😥 I haven’t been this cold & wet through since last winter and the last 10 miles I was hanging on with frozen feet & hands – glad you had a good time tho…..

Bunnyhop

Oh my favourite wild animal. So cute. I could watch them for hours.

Didn’t ride today. However on Thursdays ride, counted 4 sets of ducklings, 2 sets of goslings and a nuthatch.

tankslapper
    Free Member

Good to see – death to Greys!

Drac

Aye Crispy was good we’ve avoided the crap spell although just over the moors they got poured in yesterday, love the micro climates around here.

Red Squirrels are ace he didn’t care at all and we rode right alongside him a few minutes earlier came back around and he was still there got to within 20 feet of him.

bassspine
    Free Member

I saw what Crispy saw apart from when we sheltered in an hostelry for 4 pints of ‘recovery drink’ 🙂

soggy soggy soggy

Drac

I saw what Crispy saw apart from when we sheltered in an hostelry for 4 pints of ‘recovery drink

Managed that on the return, went for one and ended up as 4.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

death to Greys!

No way. Greys rule. Reds are too weak and poncy to survive, and must therefore die out.

Ok, ok, we could have a sanctuary on the Isle of Man for them then, stop getting so upset… 🙄

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘On today’s ride I saw….’ is closed to new replies.