Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • On the subject of music streaming… Google Music 4 months free PSA.
  • Jamie
    Free Member

Might be of use to some. Possibly new customers only (or diff Gmail address). You will need to have a Google account (which you will do if use Gmail etc)

1. Sign up with this link (No referral, just hyperlinked as pretty unwieldy url)
    2. You’ll need to add payment method if you don’t already have one on file with Google.
    3. Follow the prompts and you’re good.

<If you want to cancel straightaway, the sub will continue for the 4 months, so you don’t get charged in 4 months time do the following>

4. Once subbed, go to settings (hamburger top left>settings) and follow the links to cancel your sub.
    5. You’ll know it’s cancelled when your sub info states:

Google account: your.email@gmail.com
    Account type: Unlimited, Individual
    Account status: Expires 14 July 2017
    Uploaded songs: 0 of 50,000

…you’ll also get a confirmation email stating you’ve cancelled.

notmyrealname
    Free Member

Thanks for that.
    I’ve been thinking about trying that out for a while now but been waiting for a decent deal to appear 😀

Jamie
    Free Member

I’ve been fairly impressed so far. Bit of an rough and ready UI compared to Deezer, which I am just coming off a free trial of, but has found most music I am looking for so far.

Plus it’s free, innit.

stumpy01

Might give that a go, cheers…

Tried Deezer, don’t like the interface too much

Using Spotify Premium currently – it’s OK, but updates to the app seem a bit too frequent (I don’t have auto update set-up) and certain songs seem to pop up all the time on playlists.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘On the subject of music streaming… Google Music 4 months free PSA.’ is closed to new replies.