Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • On-One/Planet X clothing – any good?
  • jamesgarbett
    Free Member

Thinking jackets/jerseys for winter

ricky1
    Free Member

Can’t speak for the jackets and jerseys but their neoprene over shoes are toastie warm,like proper warm.

cookeaa

Decathlon stuff is about on par and tends to be cheaper (IMO of course) nowt wrong with PX kit though…

kayak23

I like their thicky merino socks but they’re proving tricky to come by of late, unless they’ve recently restocked.

Junkyard
    Free Member

bought some tops ages agi when they were cheap

Have stood up pretty well – better than my aldoi tops – high praise indeed eh

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Really like their merino kit – but seem very low on stock of late. Used a couple of PX short sleeve jerseys this summer and they fitted and worked well too.

dantsw13

No complaints from 3/4 bibs, winter bibs, jerseys, arm warmers, overshoes or gloves!!

antigee

ayak23 – Member
    I like their thicky merino socks

another vote for them there socks – also when i fell off and took a lot of skin off my elbow my long sleeve merino top which cost so little it wouldn’t have mattered didn’t show any damage – how did that happen? Got an on one hoody with really nice zip pockets – think its all a bit random but always worth a punt

lunge

I’ve got a couple of their summer jerseys which are good, the sizing is a tad off but they’re good tops.

drofluf
    Free Member

Really impressed with their merino base layer, also like their bibs, similar value for money as decathlon. For the bibs have a look at the sizing, I think they come out a little small but apart from that I’d buy again.

Kryton57

All my socks shrunk.

antigee

What is entropy? The most way to explain it is to say that it describes the natural tendency of the universe to fall apart into disorder.

not just socks

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘On-One/Planet X clothing – any good?’ is closed to new replies.