Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • on-one. ordering stuff
  • weeksy

3 orders in last 10 days. All arrived within 48 hours and all correct.

Nice work lads.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

😆

Same here, not as good as Wiggle though, they’re always getting my orders wrong and adding Harribo.

firestarter
    Free Member

Me too just missing sweets. Had lots of orders recently all arrived quickly and correct. Special mention to winstanleys tho as i ordered one aft and stuff arrived next morning

drofluf
    Free Member

Same here too: 2 orders placed at the weekend both arrived on Tuesday. No complaints from me

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

Weeksy, you buying their womens clothes range for riding the wifes bike, from OO ? 😀

tom85_4
    Free Member

I’m Finding Wiggle very good at the moment, competitive prices too.

nedrapier

1 order @ 11am (4 things) delivered next day, all present and correct.

ibnchris

Afraid I’ve not had the same success. Took 4 days (admittedly with a weekend in the middle) before getting the email saying it was on its way to Royal Mail.

matt_outandabout

I went to an LBS.
    I walked out with what I wanted.
    And they were lovely.
    It took 10mins.

trout
    Free Member

My last order arrived 3 days before I ordered it

unovolo
    Free Member

On the flipside ordered a set of Cranks from Merlin, I got a despatch email within one day, it then took 6days for them to arrive and I only live about 50-60mins drive away.
    To be fair I daresay there were despatched when then said the rest is down to Royalfail.

dvatcmark
    Free Member

Finally had my first bad experience with PX / on one, ordered a front wheel in the sale 3 weeks ago. Been fobbed off numerous times and ended up with a refund toda (annoying as is really needed that wheel!)

First time in 5 years of buying stuff from them so hopefully it’s a 1 off

cyclelife
    Free Member

Ordered a bike that was “due in Mid-September” now it’s back to “End of September” – they’ve got my “admin fee”, extra payment for my upgrades and probably got the full amount off “Cyclescheme” as they’ve got my voucher!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘on-one. ordering stuff’ is closed to new replies.