Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • on one merino 120 base layer sizing
  • karnali
    Free Member

any one have one iether sleeve less or ss and how do the sizes come up

i’m about 37 inch chest 5’9 and noramlly take small or med tops but according to website i need a xl i can;t see this as right so any first hand experience

ta

Milt
    Free Member

I bought the baselayer bundle a while back & remember the sizes being wrong on the site. I’m small/medium & it had me as XL also.
    I emailed them & they said they knew & were sorting it out.

This was a couple of months ago though.

nuke

I’d like to know this as well…exactly the same size as karnali but I’m not going to risk buying based on their current sizing chart.

Also liked the look of this…
    http://www.on-one.co.uk/i/q/CLOOMBL190Z/on-one-100-merino-half-zip-base-layer-190gm

Medium is 38″, Small is 34″…I’m 37″ so is it better to go small and stretch the fabric or go medium and risk it being a bit baggy 😕

jamiep
    Free Member

they are baselayer style – tight fitting. Im 36″ chest, 5’8″ and skinny. Small fit me perfectly as a baselayer. Decide if you want stretched, tight to the skin (go for small) or close-fitting, not stretched, but not too baggy (medium).

dont wash them higher than 40

nuke

Cheers jamiep.

Anybody else?

Jamie
    Free Member

Anybody else?

I am 5’7″ / 39.5″ chest and am just going to order a small and a medium, and send back whatever does not fit.

jon_on-one
    Free Member

Yes, the chest measurements on the chart are of the garments themselves, not of the chest size of the person wearing them- and this is confusing. I will change the sizing charts on Planet X and On-One 120g merino to reflect. As a rule, they size up like t-shirts and are very stretchy. I’m 5’11” and a bit fat and medium fits me well for a fairly snug, baselayer fit, large is more of a t-shirt cut. Hope this helps.

budgierider67

Which was the better fit Jamie?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘on one merino 120 base layer sizing’ is closed to new replies.