Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • On-one delivery issues?
  • agentdagnamit
    Free Member

Is anyone else currently have problems with deliveries from On-One. A friend of mine (Swiss, not a STW user) ordered a week or so ago for delivery to Bristol and is having a bit of a nightmare.

He was told the bike would be delivered last Friday with Yodel, but it never arrived. Delivery then rearranged with Yodel for Tuesday, again, failed to turn up. On-One couldnt be less interested in chasing up Yodel. He’s now had to ask them to get Yodel to return the bike to On-One, and try again. Either that, or get a refund.

I’d heard that On-One’s customer service was pretty poor, seems that it really is.

agentdagnamit
    Free Member

I was thinking of buying a DeeDar myself, this has put me right off.

oink1
    Free Member

Had issues when my fatty was delivered. They use Yodel. Yodel suck nuts. Sorry.

scotroutes

Where.
    To.
    Start.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

50+ orders from planet-x/on-one never anything but great, any delay or out of stock issue dealt with promptly

nickdavies

TBF you can’t really blame PX for Yodel’s incompetence – although they could use a decent delivery firm.

Here i’ve had left in the brown bin – luckily it wasn’t bin day, the other day I had a £300 parcel left ‘in a secure outbuilding’ That’s funny I think, either i’ve left the garage open or i’ve acquired a small building. Nope – i get home to the parcel chucked over the unlocked gate.

Wait till he breaks it and tries to use the on-one crash replacement sceme… 10% off the RRP of a new bike. No-one has ever paid less than 10% off the RRP in the first place!

Poopscoop

I genuinely think twice about ordering ANYTHING online if Yodel is used.

They truly are that bad.

O-O should use a different company, simple as that.

agentdagnamit
    Free Member

Yep, of course you can blame On One for Yodels problems, that’s who you have a contract with.

nealglover
    Free Member

TBF you can’t really blame PX for Yodel’s incompetence

You absolutely can. And you should.

Can’t understand why anyone would think otherwise tbh

convert

I’d love to know how those people who avoid firms who use yodel do it as I rarely see the courier firm used listed in the delivery information on webpages.

Agreed though that their use does say quite a bit about the esteeme with which you hold your customers. And your customer service employee’s time to be fair – must be miserable working for a firm that use them.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘On-one delivery issues?’ is closed to new replies.