Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • On one Dee Dar frame – any good?
  • grannyringking
    Free Member

Looking for some feedback, I have a calibre bossnut in the shed with a 140mm pike rc which I am looking to use as a donor for a long travel hard tail and saw one for sale at £145 – are these any good?

weeksy

They look ace to me. I’ve got a Parkwood which was it’s predecessor(ish) and the quality is great. I know people have moaned about O-O’s quality etc, but i don’t see any issues with mine.
    The Dee Dar looks cracking to me.

darrenspink
    Free Member

Mate had one and liked it, I had the 45650b which was pretty much the same and had good times. Bit of flex, not really heavy. Can’t go wrong for 145.

weeksy

I often see PArkwood frames for £60-100 and think “How can more people not buy them for that money”… It’s crazy to spend a grand on a frame when you can get things like this for <£100

robowns
    Free Member

On One not gone bankrupt yet?

control67
    Free Member

I built one up a few weeks ago and like it a lot. My previous hard tail was a 45650 that bent at the seatstay but the deedar has an extra brace on the brake side. I got the white as it was cheapest and it looks pretty nice, the fit and finish on the frame is excellent overall and I had no issues with missized seat tube, head tube or any of the other PX horror stories that you hear of.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘On one Dee Dar frame – any good?’ is closed to new replies.