Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • On One 456 Summer Season Pics
  • SinbadLL
    Free Member

A big thanks to all those on Singletrack who sold me parts to put this together…..

SinbadLL
    Free Member

Just need a crossride front wheel now… anyoine want to swop fro a 317 on a hope hub?

grumm
    Free Member

Looks really nice – I've got an orange one – love the garish green though! 🙂

walla24
    Free Member

beautiful in green, nice work

iwatajim
    Free Member

Very nice. I want to build one myself but no 18" in stock it seems. Was thinking of the orange but loving the lime!

shedfull
    Free Member

Nice bike. I like the silver cranks. I have an orange 456SS and love it to death.

Have fun riding it.

Ian

Frankenstein
    Free Member

That is a nice build and quality spec. (Liking the matching white parts.)

Jamesy
    Free Member

sweet , very similar to my .orange crush colour wise

_tom_
    Free Member

Looks good, I like that colour 🙂

mangatank
    Free Member

A lovely machine. Great colour.

stumpy01

Looks good!

I've got a mate with a decent front Mavic Crossride he'd probably be willing to swap for the 317/Hope hub you mention above

…..e-mail me if you are interested (e-mail should be in profile) & I'll forward your mail onto him. I'm sure he'll mail you over some pics etc. if you want and be able to give you more general information on the state of the wheel.

SinbadLL
    Free Member

Stumpy ygm … Cheers

robarnold
    Free Member

…not to mention the thoroughly decent chaps at your lbs for getting your brakes sorted, those jaffa cakes didn't last long in Lee and Alex's hands 😉

Like the green fox decals though

SinbadLL
    Free Member

Of course a real BIG thanks to the boys at the LBS (Eurocycles)for sorting the brakes, in double time… (bribery with Jaffa Cakes goes a long way)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘On One 456 Summer Season Pics’ is closed to new replies.