Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • OMG I have lost my bottle
  • Zesty
    Free Member

West to Haldon, Exeter on Saturday with my 13 year old and his mate, they were off and gone on the red run.
    A bit of boring history, had a massive accident 3 years a go, broke 15 bones got lots of metal plates.
    Is it me or is Haldon red run a bit crap or have I lost it, I love to ride flat out fast but like the trailes to be a bit more the 10" Wide, can any one suggest some were to ride with a bit more forgiving trail in South Devon

foxyrider
    Free Member

BTW I ruptured my spleen 1 year ago and taken me at least a year to get back to normality and enjoy technical descents etc! BTW crash was skiing not mountainbiking 😉

We ride all arounf East Dartmoor but alot of it has some techy stuff – try jayes grave up onto the moor to the prehistoric village (Grimspound) then dog leg right then down to Heathercombe – most stuff around there is taxing but not technical.

jedi

crashes can affect people in different ways.
    i always try to understand why it went wrong then correct it

Lionheart
    Free Member

Woodbury is great, a real mixture but lots of lovely decending single track. East Hill strips good trails, if going the distance, link Woodbury, Bulverton, Easthill and Alesbeare Commons. Further afield the Quantocks and of course Dartmoor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘OMG I have lost my bottle’ is closed to new replies.