Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Olly murs.
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Tell you what, he’s good value! Great taking the kids to a gig. Roll on the summer festivals with them!

djglover
    Free Member

He’s my guilt pleasure.

CountZero

I’ll happily admit to liking the Carpenters and ABBA, but Olly Murs? Oh, please!

wrightyson
    Free Member

He was absolutely great tonight! Third time me and the good lady have seen him, two previous being at v fest, so not really that involved with the show, however tonight he was on the money. Kids loved it too!

wrightyson
    Free Member

“Oh my goodness”

roundwheels
    Free Member

I would be band if I expressed my true feelings 😈

wrightyson
    Free Member

You should get out more. Embrace something new? The cheeky chappy phenomena may rub off on you and make you smile some more….
    Oh and fwiw, biffy in a couple weeks, jake bugg, muse, then y not festival for the summer before I get totally crucified…

CountZero

He was absolutely great tonight! Third time me and the good lady have seen him, two previous being at v fest, so not really that involved with the show, however tonight he was on the money. Kids loved it too!

I’m sure he was, but his style of pop entertainment is so far away from anything that I would consider watching or listening to that you’d need the Hubble ‘scope to see it.
    Sorry, n’all, but considering that concerts I’ve got coming up, or am considering include the Paper Aeroplanes, The Staves, Peter Gabriel, and David Byrne & St Saviour, Olly Murs doesn’t really fit, somehow… 😀

samuri
    Free Member

The only time I’ve ever seen him is with that other idiot, that skinny girl after X-factor.

They both talk in this annoying way which grates immensely. You know, the way where they pretend to be really thick and vacuous. I’m sorry, that just puts me off them both. If they dropped that stuff and acted normally then I’d probably be OK with them.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Olly murs.’ is closed to new replies.