Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Old Skool MTB, Coed Y Brenin
  • monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Just like to share my experience staying at Old Skool MTB. We stayed over the weekend with Sian and Dafydd, the accomodation is about 2km from the the trail centre at Coed Y Brenin. We opted for the catered package which was amazing. The accomodation was fab, very warm and inviting. Very much a home from home. The food was superb, huuuuuge breakfast and a very nice packed lunch to take with us. Plus as much cake/ flapjack we could cram into our packs.
    The evening meal was 3 courses of heaven, plus as much beer and wine as we could drink. I am going to have to ride off the extra few lbs i have put on 😀

What a superb place to stay, all for a very,very reasonable cost. Recommended to anyone. Plus you can ride out and join the mbr route rather than pay to park at the centre. 😀

Onzadog
    Free Member

Holy thread resurrection batman!

Anyway, have to agree with the above.

Food, accommodation, welcome, local knowledge (obviously) all second to none.

Even the bell ring dog is lovely. I’m a fussy bugger but this was a top Weekend.

iolo
    Free Member

Racsyn makes me laugh every time he rings the bell. Ding dong, outside, pee, back in.Great.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Not just for a pee, he was ringing the bell for us to take him out and play ball with him.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Old Skool MTB, Coed Y Brenin’ is closed to new replies.