Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Old Motorbike wanted – For school project
  • Simon_Semtex
    Free Member

Hello everyone.

Anyone know of any motorbikes going free at the moment? Looking for something up to 125cc for a school project I am setting up. Condition really not important. Non-runners would do just fine. Project is based in South Devon and could travel to collect as far north as Bristol and as far south as Saltash. Bike provider would be well compensated with beer tokens. Bits of bikes also needed eg engines, gearboxes and wheels etc. Got any old tools hanging around? We could certainly use them.

Cheers guys.

Simon.

jimmy748

I have a complete Ducati 748 cyclinder head with a pair of bent (exhaust) and a pair of straight valves (Inlet) you can have if it’s any good to you, also might be able to sort out some tools. Based in bournemouth, probably got some old bikes of the family farm to but that’s in west Sussex so may be a little far, I know there’s an old Dt125 in a shed somewhere.

Simon_Semtex
    Free Member

Jimmy,

Thanks for replying. The DT sounds brilliant. Exactly the kind of thing I’m looking for. Sorry but I cant commit to it now as Sussex is a little bit far away but would it be OK if I kept it in mind for September? I’ll try and get something closer to home but if all else fails then you might just get a call after the summer holidays.

Cheers dude.

Simon

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Old Motorbike wanted – For school project’ is closed to new replies.