Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Old ghosts
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

as you may be aware, I’m a recording artist, (and an idiot) I am working on an album of my own material at the moment which is coming along quite nicely & I am also in a band (called “The Honesty Club”) which is all very exciting.

However, In the meantime I figured I’d release a load of my old demos, personal recordings & other stuff that I’ve amassed.

you can get it here and because I am oddly fond of this bizarre place here’s a discount code, should you want to buy it, that means its only a fiver

(less than a pie and & pint that is, it works out at about 26 pence a song!)

Discount code: littlebirds

click on the very blatant ”Buy Now” and type in the discount code.

And yes, disregarding my idiotic & wanton acts of self sabotage I can assure you that it is now all very much free of profanity and such could be considered “safe for work” sorry about that.

cheers

Alex
    http://oldghosts.bandcamp.com/

MrNutt
    Free Member

oh and if you were wondering what kind of super car, ti full susser or motor launch I was planing on spending all my ill gotten gains on I’m afraid to say that instead of such worldly pleasures I’m altruistically spending my every sorry penny’s on helping a very dear friend and their family who has Leptomeningeal Carcinomatosis.

The song Little Bird is about that.

stanley

Ye gods, that’s awful.

imho of course :-/

MrNutt
    Free Member

luckily your opinion counts for nothing, to me.

stanley

Hopefully, somebody’s will 🙂

MrNutt
    Free Member

I don’t hold out much hope to be honest.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Old ghosts’ is closed to new replies.