Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • OLD FIRM
  • hainman
    Free Member

so whats the predictions for the 1st old firm game of the season???
    should be a belter.think the bhoys will prevail or the gers sneak it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

bigG
    Free Member

huns all the way,,,

ps, in true Glesga fashion. What school did you go to?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Violence, sectarianism, ignorance and stupidity all wrapped up under some thin veneer of it being about soccer.

bigG
    Free Member

you got to love a sunday afternoon kick about in the SPL Capt’n F!

stuartie_c
    Free Member

‘Mon the Hoops.

2-1. Forces of Darkness crushed by a last-minute winner which nullifies all the usual dodgy decisions in their favour.

Not that it bothers me or anything…

🙂

partyboy
    Free Member

Is this cycling related?

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Yes.

It’s about the endless cycle of friendly rivalry between the two Glasgow giants.

partyboy
    Free Member

GhostRider
    Free Member

Sure it is old and it is beautiful…

My first bike of course……..

bigG
    Free Member

here’s hoping paradise is lucky,,big walter is going for the nine!

GlitterGary
    Free Member

I’m old and infirm.

BoardinBob

Celtic to edge it with home advantage

Northwind

Whoever wins, we lose.

Alcopop
    Free Member

Im hoping for a Celtic win last minute penalty would be great wind the gers right up
    or maybees Edu could stick one in the back of the net for us too 😉

StefMcDef
    Free Member

Sure it is old and it is beautiful…

My first bike of course……..

Orange Patriot?

Sturdy, functional, not exactly easy on the eye. Performs better than its component parts would suggest. Can see the wheels coming off it this weekend…

roundwheels
    Free Member

I PREDICT A RIOT

haggis1978

3-1 to the Gers in the tattie bowl 😀

mrmojo
    Free Member

CMON E HOOPS !!!!

ftr1873
    Free Member

Orange Patriot?
    Sturdy, functional, not exactly easy on the eye. Performs better than its component parts would suggest. Can see the wheels coming off it this weekend…

Is that an Orange Patriot or a Tangerine Patriot?!!

alan-sierracycling
    Free Member

Does anyone care anymore? It´s not a league, it´s a 2-horse race played by non-Scottish mercenaries.

Mantastic
    Free Member

“Does anyone care anymore? It´s not a league, it´s a 2-horse race played by non-Scottish mercenaries”

Is that any different from the English Premier league? I think not. In fact its for that reason I cannot be bothred to follow league football anymore.

hainman
    Free Member

somethin tells me it’ll be score draw but id love a hoops victory,yip glasgow town centre will be a sleepy hollow tomorrow haha think i might leave my GREEN bike in tomorrow and go for the black one.

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Yep, it’s a two horse race Alan. Just like in Spain. And England. And the checkout the composition of the two sides – Rangers in particular have quite a number of Scots in their usual starting line up.

It’ll be 0-0 BTW. Lafferty red card.

hainman
    Free Member

laugherty wont even be playing.think uncle watty will be throwing caution to the wind and play his favoured 1-4-6……

Edric64
    Free Member

Who cares about pub football in a foriegn country?

daveb
    Free Member

Rangers to do the usual of soaking up all the pressure and sneaking a couple of goals and wee Lennon to jump up and down on the touchline and get sent to the stand – just because :D, hopefully….

mansonsoul
    Free Member

I’ll be heading as far from Glasgow as I can cycle tomorrow.

yodagoat
    Free Member

I recon the result will be 274 AandE visits, 143 damaged cars 81 serious assaults etc etc
    Thy should ban that shite.

yodagoat
    Free Member

definition of a homosexual glasweigan? Someone who likes women over fighting, drinking and football.
    Most of the rangers/celtic argument and justification for fighting seems to come from two groups of people who never go to church arguing about the best brand of christianity. They never agree when I say religion has **** all to do with football.

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Thanks for those insights.

BoardinBob

it´s a 2-horse race played by non-Scottish mercenaries

Aye?

Champions league squad size: 18 players

Rangers squad from the Valencia match: 12 Scottish players

Man U squad from the Bursaspor match: 3 English players

Spurs squad from the Inter match: 4 English players

Arsenal squad from the Shaktar match: 3 English players

Chelsea squad from the Spartak match: 4 English players

So remind me again where all the “foreign mercenaries” are playing?

alan-sierracycling
    Free Member

Sorry BoardinBob, I stand corrected. I should have checked with our 2 Celtic supporters who work with us before posting.
    I´m right about the 2-horse race though. (Over here in Spain also).

stanfree
    Free Member

I predict that come 3 oclock Sunday afternoon , I will dislike both teams even more than I do now. One is as bad as the other , hopefully there will be loads of injuries and sendings off for both sides which will weaken there squads. This will result In poor performances the fans will turn away In there droves resulting In bankruptcy , the A & E departments will be quiet and Wives will go un battered .

BoardinBob

I´m right about the 2-horse race though.

that part is sadly true

Junkyard
    Free Member

So remind me again where all the “foreign mercenaries” good players are playing

Depressing we have no great players these days- country with the same pop as holland they have total football we have the Tartan Army – the best behaved drunks in world football 😳
    Bob saw my first ever game at Rugby park in the 70’s

I used to have a rangers rug as a kid when I moved to England it is like a catholic detector here – no else realises and thinks you like footy.

BoardinBob

Bob saw my first ever game at Rugby park in the 70’s

Grew up in the shadow of Rugby Park 8)

Junkyard
    Free Member

born in Kili but grew up in Newmilns

StefMcDef
    Free Member

Junkyard –

It’s not an excuse, because for a country where football is the national sport to the more or less complete exclusion of all others, Scotland should be producing more good players, but the population of Holland is some 16 million, compared to Scotland’s five million.

We should be wondering why it is that nations like Denmark, or Slovenia, where football comes a distant third to skiing and basketball, are reaching more major finals and outperforming anything we ever managed there.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

We should be wondering why it is that nations like Denmark, or Slovenia, where football comes a distant third to skiing and basketball, are reaching more major finals and outperforming anything we ever managed there.

They don’t have a diet that consists of little more than deep fried chewits and Buckie.

mundiesmiester
    Free Member

BIGOT BROTHERS!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘OLD FIRM’ is closed to new replies.