Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Old Age… (a brief survival guide)
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

never walk past a toilet, never waste an erection and never trust a fart.

(that came from my best mates father, had me in stitches thought it best to share!)

toys19
    Free Member

Mr Nutt welcome back where have you been?

MrNutt
    Free Member

I’ve been in:

Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Dorset, Wiltshire, Hampshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire, Buckinghamshire, Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Northamptonshire and Leicestershire. Probably spend ten nights at home over the last two months!!

toys19
    Free Member

You have my permission to call Devon – Devonshire, we often do..

MrNutt
    Free Member

oh what a splendid idea, I may even refer to our southern most reach as cornwallshire, but that’ll probably enrage the Pasty Liberation Front, best not then.

I’ve stayed at an amazing Inn in Sourton, ever been to The Highwayman Inn? its so strange but wonderful!

toys19
    Free Member

I know it, from years ago, if you are in that neck of the woods again I can recommend the Duke of York in Iddesleigh which has got lush food. (its 25 mins/14 miles from sourton)

MrNutt
    Free Member

Down there tomorrow! I think the Dartmoor Inn may have a Michelin bib gourmand, was told to check that out too, ever been?

toys19
    Free Member

Yeah I haven’t been there for a while either.
    If you want crazy middle of nowhere locals but really good nosh try the northmore arms.
    TheDrewe Arms in Drewsteignton is excellent. Ohh and the Sandy Park Inn.

racefaceec90

whereabouts in wiltshire? i live in devizes.are you cycling around the uk?anyways i hope you have a great cycle trip 🙂

supertramp
    Free Member

point two: even when alone? 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Old Age… (a brief survival guide)’ is closed to new replies.