Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Okay who went out last night and shat on the stairs?
  • johndoh
    Free Member

A good friend, on meeting his eventual wife’s parents for the first time, got pissed and walked into their bedroom and slashed all over them in bed. 🙂

Cougar

All the acronyms on mumsnet confuse me.

http://www.mumsnet.com/info/acronyms

swedishmatt
    Free Member

Gaidongs younger brother wins.

jekkyl

dirty boy!

covert
    Free Member

Anyone’d think the folks on Mumsnet are rooting for the OP to leave him and never speak to the poor bugger again. She says in the thread he seldom drinks and is an amazing father, but this doesn’t seem to have prevented the pitchfork-wielding mob calling for his crucifixion. He got steaming drunk and did a turd, big deal; you’d think from the hyperbole in there that she’d caught him in the bath with her sister. Psychopaths.

MarkDatz
    Free Member

i shat on the next door step after he called my mom a hor big mistak very bad trubble over that

hora
    Free Member

I still can’t get head round all the acronyms that they use.

scud
    Free Member

A good friend at uni who always had issues with remembering anything after a drink and controlling himself, went to a xmas party held by one of the girls in our student halls parents house, there were a number of people passed out in lounge who woke up to find him relieving himself all over the xmas tree and the presents underneath.

He said that in his head he had made it outside and was peeing on a tree in garden, all the presents had to be replaced with 2 days to go before the big day!

natrix
    Free Member

I still can’t get head round all the acronyms that they use

‘D’ stands for Dear. After that you should be able to work it out, ‘S’ stands for son, ‘D’ stands for daughter, ‘C’ stands for children, ‘H’ stands for Husband etc, etc……………….

Cougar

I still can’t get head round all the acronyms that they use.

Read up six posts from yours.

jekkyl

we could adopt similar. DB1:29er DB2:FS DB3:HT

lowey

Holy cow, Mark Datz is back.

jon1973
    Free Member

She says in the thread he seldom drinks and is an amazing father, but this doesn’t seem to have prevented the pitchfork-wielding mob calling for his crucifixion.

It’s the same on here if you say you drink instant coffee.

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Okay who went out last night and shat on the stairs?’ is closed to new replies.