Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • OK, so whose finished work for Christmas then??
  • john_drummer
    Free Member

In the meantime, how do I use my time productively since I don’t celebrate the pagan ritual nor celebrate in someone’s near death on a cross?

I don’t want to be celebrate someone suffering nor their “nosey” nature of suffering for me. Who have asked you to suffer for me eh?

Really, why do you sadistic lot celebrate someone’s dying on a cross and being tortured?

What is your rationale in the joy of paaaiiinnnn …?

I mean when I advocate brazen bull you lot go ape shite yet you lot rather celebrate someone being nailed to a cross.

I think you”ll find that’s Easter. Different pre-Christian celebration usurped by the incoming religion…

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Ya, I will definitely enjoy the holiday.

Nahhh … celebrate whatever you like as I am not bothered and it’s none of my business anyway. Ya, just winding you lot up a bit.
    so does this mean we are in for 3 weeks of trolling then?

chewkw
    Free Member

john_drummer – Member

I think you”ll find that’s Easter. Different pre-Christian celebration usurped by the incoming religion…

D’oh! 😯 Aaahhhhhh … me and my understanding … arrgghhh … my head hurts.

Please forgive me (prayer mode) Jesus/God/whoever you are for getting my story wrong … bow! bow! 😕

mikewsmith – Member

so does this mean we are in for 3 weeks of trolling then?

Well, someone got to work to pass time you know. Do you think it’s easy to come up with new arguments? Jesus! (not you but a matter of speech) I mean FFS … I need to entertain myself. 😡

john_drummer
    Free Member

Like I said, different pre- religion usurped by the new incoming religion to make it easier,.

senorj

I was supposed to finish on Friday , but just heard a rumour my services may be required up to Sunday.
    To be honest I have the 1000 yard stare and want to go home……
    & can’t wait to start the birth of the sun ritual…. 😉

paulosoxo
    Free Member

I’m working right through 🙁

BillMC

I took early retirement in April. Every day is Christmas!

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘OK, so whose finished work for Christmas then??’ is closed to new replies.