Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Oi! Beardie!
  • Stoner
    Free Member

If, ahem, a friend came up to you and he had found himself accidentally cultivating a WifeIrritator TM, what would you recommend he use to avoid the Ed Oxley look? Cost is a key point here as the growth may not make it beyond his wedding anniversary.

Wahl? cheapo chinese ebay junk? FlyMo?

geoffj

10 scottish pounds from the Glamour Shop – what’s not to like?

This 11 piece mains operated home haircutting kit gives you all the tools & accessories needed to give a stylish, complete haircut at home, easily. The thumb adjustable taper lever gives you multiple cutting lengths without changing guide combs. The four guide combs allow you to cut hair to the desired length confidently.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Klunk
    Free Member

Stoner
    Free Member

it’s a bit more:

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

What, you mean you’ve become both ginger AND a rather over-rated front row forward overnight? Good work, Stoner!

Tom-B
    Free Member

EFF off overrated!! 🙂

Pigface
    Free Member

GINGER 😯

Stoner
    Free Member

more a smorgasbord of ginger, brown, black and grey ( 😯 ‘kin hell that start happening? )

Anyway, wahl looks a safe’ish bet. But he cant have a mains one geoff, as I he probably needs the sanctuary of the shed to do it in

£10 on ebay
    http://www.wahlstore.co.uk/wahl-groomsman-rechargeable.ir?cName=personal-care-hair-trimmers

TheBrick
    Free Member

I find my cheap trimmer get clogged up after a few uses the easiest way to clean has been to blow it out with an airline.

Cougar

I’ve had a couple, both came from TK Maxx’s bargain bin. First was Wahl, was great until the battery died (but still works so long as it’s plugged in), second I think is Remmington or something.

Stoner
    Free Member

blow it out with an airline.

My airline is right next to the Head & Shoulders, above the aspirin and under the mirror too.

Cougar

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Another TK Maxx buyer here, although I could have done with a strimmer last week to remove my six month overwinterer.

TheBrick
    Free Member

Cougar – Moderator

Can that invert your nipple? If not it doesn’t count.

emma82
    Free Member

Beards are in at the moment it seems. There appears to be a lot of hairy men in my life at the moment

Beards have always been in. Fashions come and go, style lasts forever.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Oi! Beardie!’ is closed to new replies.