Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • oi baldies
  • lobby_dosser
    Free Member

recommend me a good cropper for my monthly #1. My old & fairly cheap one has repaid itself many times over and it’s about time I got a new one as it’s taking longer and missing a few hairs.

cheers.

carlosg
    Free Member

Wahl !!

tried about 3 different ones over the last 10 years (started shaving as soon as it was looking thin) and the wahl shaver has lasted me for the last 5 being used every friday night.
    Good for keeping the missus in trim too 😈

bruneep
    binners

‘Monthly’ number 1? Blimey! I can’t leave mine more than a week. The other half gauges my laziness in keeping my big baldy bonce in trim by using a sliding scale of ex-tory party leaders.

After a week I start to look like William Hague.
    After two, then I increasingly resemble Ian Duncan-Smith. When she starts calling me that, then the clippers come out 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member
    Gee-Jay
    Free Member

Surely not the same one for the misses!

Use your old one for that 😆

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

Wahl supertaper is all you need to know. 10 years service and still like the day they arrived.

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

Got an older version of one of these. Not cheap but cordless so you can use it in the bathroom in front of the mirror, and hoover so you don’t spend ages clearing up

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Recently got one half price from Sainsburys – all were half price (more or less)!

Remington Ceramic

Grade 2 all over for me – well on the bits that still have signs of hair…

tails
    Free Member

Reasonably expensive but wahls top of the line bellisima and predator are very very good. i have some clippers I don’t need any more some wahl supertaper and wahl trend let me know if you want them, or have a look in my profile I tried to sell them in classifieds a while back

jamiep
    Free Member

a 2nd vote for the Philips QC5170.
    Ive had 4 or 5 clippers over about 12 years and it’s easily the best of them. Very powerful

sharki
    Free Member

Chipwood wallpaper

allthepies
    Free Member

Ooo, I like that Philips one.

rj
    Free Member

I got a half decent one, then in an emergency I bought a Babyliss one for a fiver from Asda that works way better.

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

bought a wahl at the weekend. Looks very similiar to the nicky clarke one (badged by ?) that lasted me years. Impressed with it so far.

thanks for the recommendations.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘oi baldies’ is closed to new replies.