Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 59 total)
  • OHMYGODWHATABEAUTIFULDAYFORABIKERIDE!!!!!
  • philconsequence
    Free Member

:mrgreen:

The sun is shining
    The spring flowers are starting to bloom
    The air is clean and crisp

Riding
    With friends
    Down swoooopy fast hills

What a BEAUTIFUL day for a bike ride

I hope you all have a good day STW :mrgreen:

jedi

i’m off out riding for the day too 🙂
    high5!

warton
    Free Member

I’m going to get out at 2ish on the ss cyclocross for a bit of coastal path riding. I love living by the sea!

firestarter
    Free Member

I just mentioned this to my boss, while at work til seven 🙁

mulacs

working also. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
    🙁

Houns

Watching the Cricket here

jumping_flea
    Free Member

Meeting up at 9.30, local ride, great way to start the day.

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

great day? its dull and started to rain just like every other sunday..

Rorschach
    Free Member

/\ Ditto 😐

sockpuppet

Sadly I’m stuck in vancouver with work for a few days, no bikes in evidence.

Might just have to go skiing instead…

Grouse mountain here we come.

Dancake
    Free Member

“What a beautiful day for going out for a family walk” is what I get. I hope for rain at weekends…*

*Im joking of course – I cant ride at weekends whatever the weather

Vortexracing

Don’t know about a lovely day, it’s honking it down in Lancashire

big_scot_nanny

And all the best to you too kind sir!

Wet as **** here in NW swissland, but just back from a very muddy 1.5hr thrash round local woods with a good riding buddy. Fun on the downs, great chat on the way up. nd both of us with arses and camelbacks hat look like we’ve fallen into a cow pat. Lovely! 😆

Kev

wors

Was going to for a road ride around rivington this morning until i opened the curtains. I am going to change the taps in the kitchen instead..

GRAEMEJONES

Dark skies and rain again in South Cheshire. Have a good ride everyone that’s venturing forth I 😛

piha
    Free Member

Lovely start to the day in the Surrey Alps and my brand new bike is going to get its first taste of mud today, woo and indeed hoo!!

_tom_
    Free Member

Road bike shall get a minimum of 2 outings today 🙂

neninja
    Free Member

No sun here but it’s not pouring with rain like yesterday which makes it a great day in my book.

rondo101
    Free Member

Off to Cwm Carn shortly.

darrell
    Free Member

snowing here

rewski
    Free Member

Just had my collarbone plate removed so it’s reading this site and watching lifecycles for me.

Oh, and being a tad grumpy.

crazy-legs

It’s chucking it down here. 🙁

ken_shields
    Free Member

Sun is shining in MK so me and my daughter off for a ride round Woburn in the mud for a couple of hours and then bike cleaning and fettling this afternoon till dinner is dished up

iwluap

Glorious sunshine here in the Pentlands, even nicer than yesterday. Off out for the second quick blast of the weekend. May even leave the backpack at home…

mtbmaff
    Free Member

Raining here as well, Upper slopes of NW Alps 🙁 it should be sunny.

Off to Vancouver next week , I suppose its preparing me for the weather there?

_tom_
    Free Member

Alps then Vancouver? Lucky sod 🙂

Andyhilton
    Free Member

mtb yesterday so was going to do a road ride today. CBA in the wet as I’d rather sit around eating crisps.

toab
    Free Member

Weather’s alright here. Was better earlier but i’m waiting for my hangover to subside a bit before leaving the duvet

ratadog

Ouit for a couple of hours at 7am this morning on edge of Dalby. Chilly but beautiful.

ahwiles
    Free Member

opens curtains, peers out into the gloom, at the rain threatening to turn into sleet, wonders where the hell PhilConsequence lives, retreats back to the toaster.

neninja
    Free Member

2 hour ride from front door – very muddy but the sun made an appearance. Lovely.

mrblobby
    Free Member

I thought that so got the road bike out for the first time this year. Half an hour into the ride and it stated to pour it down. Even got a puncture to top it all off. Lovely 👿

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

Another stunning day here. Was out on the bike by 8.30 😯 Home in time to sit outside a cafe with a much needed coffee. Hurty legs and glutes after nearly 300km this week.

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

Fantastic day. Meeting mates at 2:00 for 2.5 hour local ride followed by beers. All good.

Out yeserday noticed the back brake was a bit inconsistent. Gave it a squeeze prior to setting off today and lever went almost to the bar. Fluid dripping from rear caliper. Grrrrrrr. The brakes are Tech X2’s, only six months old. Not a happy bunny. 2 hour round trip to LBS awaits

mrblobby
    Free Member

We’ve just had a hail storm here… grrr!

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

Nice morning here, so I decided not to waste a beautiful day watching West Ham getting beat by the bin dippers.
    Got soaked to the skin and got home to find we’d won 3-1.

Still happy though.

cinnamon_girl

FCOL PHIL – HAVE YOU ANY IDEA OF THE SUFFER-FEST I’VE HAD TO ENDURE TODAY?

Sunshine where??? No sunshine by the time I started riding and I live not a million miles from your hood! It was bad hair day all day. 🙁

2.5 hours of constant rain making me so cold that I had to cut-short my ride.

Humphhhhhh. 👿

rOcKeTdOg

NW Alps here too, did my riding yesterday, muddy 6 mile walk with pub stop today, rain kept off all good 🙂

Northwind

Was lovely here… Hills were crawling with people too. You can tell when it’s an unexpectedly nice day when all the walkers seem cheerful :mrgreen:

ThurmanMerman
    Free Member

Spent 3hrs mud-plugging round Longleat forest in the pouring rain. All rigidsinglespeedytwentyniney, I was.

Didn’t see the sun at all, but found some newly-built singletrack and the first Daffs of the year.

Good ride 😀

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 59 total)

The topic ‘OHMYGODWHATABEAUTIFULDAYFORABIKERIDE!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.