Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Oh, teh ironing
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member

“Distinguished Global Leader in Residence at New York University”

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-17072715

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I would if I could.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

More than £127,000 has been given to charities, including all proceeds from his book, Beyond the Crash.

Good on him!

However, I suspect that his constituents might prefer him to be doing the job of being their MP.

MSP

Some £997,000 in fees and about £293,000 in expenses have gone to the Browns’ office which they set up to fund campaigns on issues such as improving education and cutting maternal death rates in the developing world.

Actually sounds like he is giving far more away than he is taking himself.

allthepies
    Free Member

All aboard the gravy train….

cranberry
    Free Member

It won’t come out for a while, but he has spent £4.7 million of the money that he has earned on the Private Arsehole Initiative.

tonyd

How the hell do you “earn” £20,165 in travel expenses? Is that a freudian slip for “stole” £20,165 through fraudulent expenses claims? Much like the MPs expenses gravy train no doubt.

And how exactly is this supposed to help his constituents? He gets paid pretty well to represent these people in Westminster yet he’s been there a handful of times since leaving Number 10? Disgraceful.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

£74,936 in fees and £20,165 in travel expenses for a speech organised by the ANAP Foundation, a charity promoting good governance, and Nigerian newspaper This Day

Oh jeez, where do you start.? Mr “I have oulawed boom and bust” by letting the dregulated banks run wild? Where did he think the money was going to come from to clear up the mess?
    “dear mr X
    through the salubrious offices of this Goodnewspaper, i am in the unofrtunate position of being a nearly ex prime Minister and great General of a fomrer colonial power. I now find that my tax people have are due you a refund of £28Billion mistakenly appropriated by St Fred O’Shred, but actually due to your good self. perhaps if you could be furninshing me with your name and bank account details we can be rectifying this unfortunate oversite. ”

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Oh, teh ironing’ is closed to new replies.